Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

Please pray for me about my unemployment funds

i was granted unemployment extended benefits for another 5 months which was a miracle of God. all of a sudden this sunday it stopped and i called them, they stated that the state that i am in doesn't have extended benefits so my money was stopped. i am so low. irritated at being in a place where i am dependent again on others for money, i saw the extension as God's way of giving me some financial breathing room. now i don't know anymore. i know God hears my prayers and understands my needs. i don't understand why i had this money stop now especially now when i truly need the money. my car is acting up so much and i need to take it to the shop. i am travelling this same week and need money for that. i also need to save seed money for my future and that of my son. i am tired of living like this. i so want to break free in my life.

Hi princessdelia -

I'm praying for you, hang in there, ok?

So sorry to hear that - it seems so unfair to tell you that and then take it away.

I pray for the Lord's provision and protection of your spirits! He must have something for you - I pray He shows you soon!

God Bless, Princess Delia, I hope things are better with your Mom, too. Still praying for that situation too.

Princess, I know that feeling. I've felt that lately too where God has provided and answered a prayer, just to have it taken away, and it does bring doubts and a feeling of foolishness because you might have told others who aren't saved (you want to show them that there is a God who answers prayer), how God had provided for you.
I was praying for you and the thought of Job came to mind. God had made Job rich, beautiful, full family, just to have it all taken away in the worst way possible and put into a horrible test of faith. God gave back to him SO MUCH more than he had before and an even MORE beautiful family. I hope that lifts your faith, as I need to think on that myself

Continue to feast on ALL that God has done for you. Situations like this is designed to get your mind off of the goodness of God. He's good when you have unemployment funds and when you don't. Keep your eyes on the Lord during this time and TRUST HIM...not man...for your supply.

Amen, Cholette - Good reminder for all of us in the same boat, thanks.

thank u dear sisters. thats what i had to learn to do, trust the Lord. kept my eyes upon Him. still waiting on Him to be honest!! But He did make a way and continues to make a way glory to His Holy name!!!