Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Den

Urgent!! Prayers for my sister Lise, she needs a new liver, she's very sick :( please pray!!!

I'm asking all the prayer warriors to pray for my sister Lise.  She starts to have confusion, she is in hospital right now.  She needs a new liver.

Thank you all for your prayers

Den

Please pray for my sister Lise I beg you please pray :(

Today is June 15 and my sister Lise is still in the hospital. She has
Autoimmune Hepatitis. She is taking steroids prednisone and has strong sides effects. She is not in confusion anymore but has other strong sides effects. She ask the doctors to lower the dose of the prednisone and they don't want too. She was crying a lot tonight she has lost hope and trust. I don't know what to do :(

Autoimmune hepatitis is a chronic—or long lasting—disease in which the body's immune system attacks the normal components, or cells, of the liver and causes inflammation and liver damage. The immune system normally protects people from infection by identifying and destroying bacteria, viruses, and other potentially harmful foreign substances.

Autoimmune hepatitis is a serious condition that may worsen over time if not treated. Autoimmune hepatitis can lead to cirrhosis and liver failure. Cirrhosis occurs when scar tissue replaces healthy liver tissue and blocks the normal flow of blood through the liver. Liver failure occurs when the liver stops working properly.

Autoimmune diseases are disorders in which the body's immune system attacks the body's own cells and organs with proteins called autoantibodies; this process is called autoimmunity.