Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Prayer for direction

Happy new year!
As you all know, I had to "start over" regarding my college career. So as of now I'm at my state college. I need confirmation from God on a particular school. I applied last year, but my math scores weren't up to par. I decided to forget about Southeastern, seeing that this school is very expensive. However, around three weeks ago I threw out something from the school. Not even a month passed when I got call from an admissions counseler. Alison(admissions counseler) said I could in for the spring semester. I deffered my file for next fall. I really don't want to be $60,000 in debt. I really need to hear from God on this one. Thanks everyone!

Hi Ms. Mia, yes I have but God didn't show me anything until about two weeks ago: I saw myself at church, our chief intercessor was leading us in prayer. He walked up to me and said "You know, $50,000 is nothing says the Lord. Extend your faith, don't worry." I prayed and waited to tell my mom I think I need to send in my transcripts. She just gave me a quizical look, saying "See how long you can defer to." It's hard but I've been thanking God for it on a daily basis.