Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tkay

Sort of an aha moment, maybe???

Hello,
I am asking you guys this because I have been praying for this person and have had dreams about the situation. I have been waiting for confirmation on some things and I believe I got it when I spoke to a friend about a situation in my life. When discussing the different ways God speaks to you and how he takes care of things this question came up. Sometimes when you are thinking of someone and would like to be able to speak with them, or know that they are okay, but you are unable to do so. You pray for their safety and their well being and that they would seek God and the peace he can give. There are times when I am either very lonesome for this person and the thought has crossed my mind several times, you are feeling this way because they are feeling this way. (kinda like when you are thinking of someone and the phone rings and it is the person you were thinking of on the other end) These are the times when my emotions are very strong. I can't help but wonder if it is just my wishful thinking or if that is the truth. My question is, Is it possible that what you maybe feeling that day is what the other person is actually feeling? Maybe that is why it is so strong on that particular day or time? Because I had been praying all day about how to deal with these feelings when that thought came to mind. I immediately prayed for this person right then, and I have to say I felt somewhat better. Just wondering if this is a possible AHA moment?
Thanks
Trina

Well I think I just answered my own question when I went back and read replies to my other question about knowing for sure when God is speaking to you. Oh Well, if you have any thoughts please let me know
Thanks