Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

2011-A year of New Dimension, paths made straight, and my mate

Glory to your name Oh God! I honor you, I praise you, and I adore you! happy dance Ok....ya'll I gotta tell you....2011 has been a very very very hard year for me. Things have happened to me pretty much every month since January, and now, things are finally starting to kinda fall into place. So, I gotta share this testimony with you.....

January 1 recieved 2 prophetic words, that God was going to take me to a new dimension, and that he was going to make the crooked paths straight in my life personally. January 8 God said, that he was going to solidify my husband this year. That I would meet him this year....My pastor saw me and another one of my church members in our wedding gowns....during prayer, and that word came forth....ok...January 20 something, I got an eviction notice from my apartment. I had to be out in 30 days....Feb. 1st me, my brother-in law and my sister moved into a house right next door....(God provided me with shelter, and less rent) Feb-May I had no money....I was working, but all my money was going out to my bills.....June my car got repossessed. My parents let me borrow their van for a minute, but it quit on me, so I was bumming rides. So, because of the bills and other stuff that was going on, and in order to get my car back, I filed bankruptcy. I had to come up with 1500 dollars to get my car back, because they were going to auction my car off the following monday (10 days later). So, I prayed, and asked God for help, i didn't know what I was gonna do, I had to have my car, and I couldn't get the money from anywhere...so then my dad gave me 500, and a good friend of mine gave me 1000 (God provided!) So I got my bankruptcy case going, and then I found out my car was all the way up in Nashville, TN. Note, my money is still funny...and also, I was like, how am I going to get the car back because it wasn't running the greatest, and one of my tires was bad....So I had to wait, and my brother in law took me...and when I got up there...of course my tire wouldn't make it back to MS. So we were looking at the tire, and I was like well, we are gonna have to just ride on the doughnut. While my bro-in-law was saying that...the manager of the place came through asking what the problem was....and he saw my tire,and immediately called the back to see if they had a tire to fit my car. To make a long story short, he got a tire, and put it on, and when I asked him how much I owed him...He said, well....I tell u what. You can have it, have a safe ride home, and remember....All republicans aren't bad. (God provided! FAVOR!) So I got a good tire and got home. Drove the car a month, and on my way home one day, it just stopped. Thank God I stopped right beside a mechanic shop (my cousin's dad's shop) had to put in the shop. Other Mechanics were saying the motor was shot. Turns out it needed only minor things, and I ended up paying 155.00 to get it fixed, now she is purring like a kitten! I have been so blessed, through that hard time...I kept my faith, and now its stronger than ever. (New Dimension) I had a lot of heartache, and my pride was broken, and I lost alot, but now things are smoothing out (crooked paths made straight). So now...I am praying about my husband. So ya'll pray with me. God has done everything else, so now I know that this too shall come to pass! God is awesome, even in my mistakes, mishandling, pridefulness...he showed himself strong and blessed me. I love him so much! God Bless You! Just know and remember...NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD! I am so grateful that I serve a God that walks on Gold bricks! Hallelujah!

Even with all of those circumstances, God's Word has sustained you. I'm truly amazed, but those of us who know anything about the prophetic word, it attracts attacks...for some reason. So we have to WAR with our prophecies, like Paul told Timothy. This means, in the face of adversity, we continue to STAND!!! God is so good and I REJOICE with you!

AMEN Cholette! And I have seen that as well! Chile....especially with this mate thing....And God has truly sustained me! He really has. I am WARRING with this last thing that has to come to pass for sure. Trying to be patient at the same time. Thank you for rejoicing with me!

Here you go...

This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare (1 Timothy 1:18)

As far as patience with waiting for your mate...realize that God knows the right time for both of you to meet. You don't want to meet too soon because that could be horrendous. This is where faith comes in...Knowing that God is ALL KNOWING and that marriage is about HIM being glorfied and not about us being in love or having companionship. Yes, that all comes with it, but we can't forget that God is putting together STRONG marriages to be examples in this "divorce minded" world. You will be at the right place at the right time...keep leaning on the Lord!!

By the way, when someone tells you that you are going to a new dimension, what does that mean to you? Just curious because whenever I hear that, I feel its different than a "new level"...right? Or is it the same?

Here is another scripture to stand on. A guest speaker came to our church a month ago and taught a message entitled "No Mate Missing". It's not what you think...lol! "Mate" in the context of this message and scripture is speaking of the fulfillment of the prophecy that God has spoken over our lives. In other words, the fulfillment of the prophecy WILL come to pass.

Seek out of the book of the Lord and read: not one of these [details of prophecy] shall fail, none shall want and lack her mate [in fulfillment]. For the mouth [of the Lord] has commanded, and His Spirit has gathered them. (Isaiah 34:16 AMP)

Thank you for the scriptures Cholette. Yeah I understand that....it's just so exciting that God has him for me...my tailor made man! I am doing my best to just do what I need to be doing for Him, while he prepares him for me....But it is as you said, and the word said, it WILL come to pass! Praise God! As far as the new dimension goes, I looked it up, and this is what it means...Dimension-extent or magnitude, scope, aspect, element, extension in a given direction, to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions....Amen! So it is another level, and a little different at the same time.

@hinds feet-AMEN! I have truly seen God's hand like never before!