Small beginnings of recovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small beginnings of recovery

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

I fell asleep today and I had this dream.

I was travelling around with a friend apparently selling sheet sets. We came across this area that looked very dangerous, looked like alot of criminals were around. We went into this shopping mall and was walking around then we were in a shop as we were walking around I felt fear just enclosing around us but I felt like we were ok. This lady who I was vaguely familiar with comes up to me and tells me I sold her 2 sheets when she only wanted one. She had the receipt in her hands and it said 2 sheets, at this point I remembered her. I did sold her 2 sheets because that's what she wanted. I was 100% certain she wanted 2 sheets but she was so adamant that I started to doubt and I looked at my friend, who agreed with me that orginally it was 2 sets she wanted. Anyway, the lady didn't speak English well so I thought maybe there was a misunderstanding so I decided to give her the money back. My friend disagreed but they left the decision to me. I said I am going to give the money back, I pulled out my purse and my friend stopped me. He/she (sex was unknown) stopped me, my friend said it was too dangerous out here to pull out my cash, I should do it in the parking lot. We turn to go outside and at the end of the aisle was this huge muscular looking half human half monster standing there. He looked like one of those creatures from Lord of the Rings. He had this large circular metal blade with sharp edges, he threw it at us like a freebie and we all drove to the floor. The attack had started. Someone from the other end caught it and threw it back and then he threw it, each time it was getting lower and lower of slicing us. I was terrified, I got up and ran out the store and out the building leaving my friend and a few of my bags on the ground. I was on the pavement frantically trying to run/hide for my life. The owner of the building was evil and he wanted me. He was looking for me. I wanted to reconnect with my friend but I was so scare for my life. I decided to go to the car. I had to walk pass these row of trees, in the trees I heard this voice which sounded like my friend, it was low and soft calling my name. It was like in the leaves of each tree my friend was softly calling my name. I wanted to believe it was my friend but I thought it was also a trick or a trap from the evil men. I told the voice that if you are my friend, tell me all the names that I am known for, names that I knew only was intimate to me and my friend. The voice started calling me all the names and even more some I understood and some I didn't but I was familiar with them all. And I thought to myself, this person really knows me but I turned and said to the voice, I don't believe you and I went into the car.

The car I went into was old, rusty, rundown, beaten-up, vandalized, it was meant for only one driver and it had a tire missing plus I had the wrong key for it. I was just praying that it worked because I needed to get out of there, the car did work and I went driving off. I ended up in the city I live IRL. I was in the part of the city I have never seen, it was snowing, huge piles of snow was everywhere and it was kinda slushie which was bad for my car. My car stalled and I ended up on the side of the road, alone and having no clue what to do. Cold, dirty snow all over me, missing a shoe, needing proper warm clothing, I was in the state of despair. Then I saw my friend's family approaching, in my heart I wanted help but I was too ashame. But the matriarch she saw me and she said she would help me. I went home with them. There were alot of children and everyone was cleaning their room including the "man of the house", one girl smiled and looked at me as I walked pass her room, she welcomed me to their family, that was so sweet but I thought to myself I am not staying long, I need rest then I am going back for my friend. I told the matriarch I needed to speak to her about my friend and what happened. She told me to wait until the children are asleep because she knows it will not be good for the children to hear. I was brought to the room where I would stay there were 3 beds next to each other but I wasn't told which bed was mine. The end of the dream was the lady encouraging the children to properly cleaning their rooms which was filled with dust!!!

In real life I heard some news yesterday which completely crushed my hopes. The dreams and revelation which I thought were from God I don't believe anymore because of this news. The news I heard convinced me that what I was thinking is not God's Will, I know God doesn't operate like that. It's not for me and I been believing lies, the news just comfirms it. I think I know the interpretation but I would like confirmation if someone can prayerfully look into this dream I would appreciate it, thank you.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Small beginnings of recovery

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 pm

I know it's long but any thoughts thinking

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 pm

nothing? Anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 am

2much 4 me 2 comment on but the car section 2 me seems tha most clear ,,is ur life like that rite now?? r u feelin rusty/ beat up/even vandilised?? tryin keys that dnt werk, ,,ur stalled goin nowher, ,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 am

hey D, yea I know it's a long one, I'm sorry crying
I usually dream shorter but next time I will condense it. Thanks for attempting though! To answer your question yes I do feel stripped/vandilized I do feel all of those things. Yes I feel like the car...stalled, stuck in one position. The keys did work but it was the wrong ones, if that makes any sense.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am

ugh,, thats sad,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content