Mocking Demons From The 2nd Floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mocking Demons From The 2nd Floor

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Greetings everyone, Once again I had a dream of casting out demons from someones home. Usually in my dreams I 've been in different setting but in someone's home that's not my own then I realize that there's something demonic upstairs that needs to be delt with but I cannot make it up stairs without doubting where I stand with God or should I have back up. I'm usually casting out and rebukeing downstairs but don't wanna go all the way upstairs to look into the two bedrooms that are up there.

Last night I dreamt about being in someones two story home and hearing footsteps upstairs and things moving around. I tried to ignore it while the people who lived there were home but then the next day they left the home and I was there alone and then the same thing happened. I began to walk upstairs while praying, then for the first time ever in a warfare dream I went through a door. I stood only about a foot in the door and surveyed the place then began to stick my right hand out and command the spirits to leave.... Nothing happened but I new they were playing possum so I stepped in a little further and repeated what I stated then I heard foot steps in the connected room.

I rebuked a little harder then a box moved in the connected room so I went back out the way I entered and went into the first door to the connected room and began to command the spirits to leave, then the door to the first connected room opened as if to challenge me so I walked to the door stuck out my right hand and commanded in the name of Jesus for them to leave (one I could tell was large & powerful and the others smaller & weaker) I still wondered was I ready for this but went in for war. .. I stood in the middle of the first room and battled by telling the demons "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I cast you out & send you to a hot hot desert and you will stay there until the Lord sends you elsewhere"!!! It began to take my breathing and voice and I started to doubt again but I stood my ground and repeated what I said then I turned to all four sides of the house screaming "Yahdah"!!!

After what seemed about a half hour all of them except a smaller one had left (I could tell.. could'nt see them but sort of like an outline) the atmosphere was changeing but still one remained I was tired but I got my breath back & slowed my heart rate and laughed and said "Ah ha-haaa-haaa you're going to hell..., the lake of fire is your destiny cause it is written in His word.., LOL & there you will burn for all eternity!
Then I cast it out and the room changed to a nice white and the wooden floors turned to blue carpet and the cluter on the floors and dressers was gone. There was such a supernatural peace that surpased ALL my understanding was in the place it was amazing. I felt such joy in my heart that I wanted to cry cause I just knew without a doubt that our Lord was there IN the place and nothing but nothing could touch me.. thumbs

PRAISE His Holy Name

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mocking Demons From The 2nd Floor

Post by traveller on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:06 pm

I like your dream!
You are walking in the victory He has given you (and all of us believers). You said first you didn't want to go upstairs, now you are..Good on you. Demons have to flee when we tell them to in HIS NAME.
"Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:19
Awesome! See how the room changed and the clutter is gone.. Hallelujah. God bless you.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh I get excited with dreams like this. You have a calling here. The first thing here is a calling of discernment. You have to be able to discern what type of spirit it is. Also you have to be able to cast it out. Luke 10:19 is my stand alone verse when I am doing deliverance ministry. Put your faith in the Holy Spirit and the Lord to do the work he starts in you. Remember this it is not us who do the work but we allow the Holy Spirit to work through us. Just be obedient and know that you know that you know that the Lord is the Victor because he conquered death and even the gates of hell will not prevail because nothing can cross the blood of Jesus. Totally awesome dream! Praise the Lord!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Thank you Dove and traveller.., this is all kinda new to me and I am still seeking the Lord in my gifts of the spirit and my purpose as a whole. I humbly ask you to please keep me covered in prayer if you can so I can have the boldness and confidence in Christ to move forward without trepidation, fear, or lack of weaponry. Dove may I ask what do you mean by "I have to discern what spirit it is"?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top