Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

Please pray

I am wanting prayer about my relationship with the Lord. I know He is calling me to be devoted to Him and not put others first but Him.

PLease pray for me as I try to spend more time with Him in His word and in prayer.

Thankyou to anyone who reads this.
praying

Little One...let the Lord draw you. What I mean by that is...many times we force ourselves to read and pray. When we do that, it becomes drudgery. Keep your heart open throughout the day and listen out for those "little tugs" that the Holy Spirit gives when it's time to pray or read the Word. I've found that when I do it that way, I learn so much and my heart is open to hear what the Lord is desiring to share with me.

God never forces us...He draws us. You will find that it will be EASY to make him priority in your life when you do it this way. It's like "training wheels"...then before you know it, you are riding on your own and you enjoy it!

I hope that helps!

Cholette I totally agree and also little one....God wants to help you spend more time with him just ask him. Ask him to help you get up in the morning for time and he will. I can testify to that. I asked God to help me get up in the morning to spend more time with him while I was deployed. The next thing I knew I was waking up at 4:30 am every morning rested without and alarm clock. :)

Thanks Lisawilliams25. Good to remind each other that the Lord will help us to draw closer to him. He is ever faithful to us if we draw near to him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praiseGod