Has this ever happen to anyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has this ever happen to anyone

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 am

I dreamt I was doing something I knew for a fact is out of God's Will. As I was dreaming I heard this rumbling sound in my right ear, it was like thunder which got louder and louder. I thought "is it raining outside?" in the middle of my dream, anyway I ignored it. Then I decided to go outside God's Will again I heard the thunder loud and clear, at this point I knew it was God speaking and was like "ok ok I will stop". I woke up fully shortly afterwards and I looked outside, the sky was clear, there was no rain on the ground and I looked on the weather channel for my local radar and it was clear....no thunderstorm. Has God ever spoken to you via your senses while you were half asleep?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has this ever happen to anyone

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Yes, last month I had a dream where He spoke to me. In the dream I asked God for the main power to be revealed behind this thing happening as I could feel something pressing on my head at the same time. I then saw a lightning flash happen that was so real it woke me up. I actually thought there was a lightning storm going on too but after checking outside the window i saw it was a clear night. God then drew my attention to the verse about satan falling out of the sky like a lightning flash (via Psalm 91 to Luke 10:18-19).

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Gissy2 wrote:
Has God ever spoken to you via your senses while you were half asleep?

OH YES!!! And sometimes when i climb into bed and im so so tired, i will see stuff so clearly right when i close my eyes. I have so many parable type visions when i get sleepy. almost all of them i remember because i saw them while mostly awake. Some of them shock or scare me awake too shocked

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 am

wow all of it seem so awesome!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 am

I guess I should ask God what am I doing out of His Will?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:21 pm

I was playing piano during church once, and as I was walking away from the piano to sit down and listen to the sermon, I heard a thunderous waterfall in my right ear. It reminded me of Rev. 1:15 where it says God's voice is a "sound of many waters." I wasn't sure what to do with what I got. I wanted to turn to the congreagation and say, "Let's pray," but I was too scared to do that. The pastor who was at the church at the time moved shortly after that and the church has been stone-cold dead since. (I don't go there now either.) I now think God was trying to move by His Spirit that day, and I so wished I had said something.

Many years later, I heard Marilyn Hickey talk about how God speaks into the right ear. I'm fuzzy on the details, I'm not sure if it was a Jewish belief or what, but the right ear part caught my attention.

So anyway your question was if God speaks through senses when I'm half asleep, yes, I've had many visions that way.

I'd urge you to pray, pray and pray some more. Don't try to hide your sin from God. He just spoke to me last week from a song and the message was this: He looks beyond our faults and sees our every need. God knows why you're doing what you're doing, even if you don't. When we're hurting sometimes we turn to things we shouldn't. If the hurt isn't addressed, it will display itself in odd ways. I don't mean to preach, in fact I'm preaching mostly to myself because I'm going through a hurting time too. Remember it's the legitimate daughters (and sons) God corrects, so be encouraged that He loves you enough to correct you through this thunder.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm

deborah, I am hurting right now and I could see myself slipping into other things with my mind. In the dream it was actions something I don't see myself doing but I can so easily with my mind. But what you said is interesting, I think some of my hurt did display in one of my dreams, I posted it, called small beginnings to recovery.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top