Why am I dreaming about this friend again? Need interpretation please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why am I dreaming about this friend again? Need interpretation please

Post by JohnWilliams on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 am

Hallo
I dreamt last night that I was going to this very upmarket place for either a interview or to do some business. When I got to the gate there was already a lot of people waiting to enter, but the people inside wouldn't open for them. I buzzed the button and they let us in, I remember feeling very proud of myself for being let thru, or getting them to open up. Inside it was a upmarket hotel, business of somesort and I didn't know for what reason I was there. The next moment I was in a classroom on the ground of this business/hotel with my friend of whom I had the previous dreams. It was the first day of school and I remember me going off at the teacher that why am I and my friend, me being 27 and he being 24, in grade one. they said that it is the rules and that we have to accept it. Then they started to get ready for the small children to come in and everybody had to hand in some homework, it was a poster of yourself to put on your table. My friend handed in his but I never did mine. so when the teacher had to put mine up I jumped on my mobile and phoned my mother to quickly do mine. At one stage in the dream when I went off about being in grade one, the classroom was filled with children and my friend and I were the only older students!
Why am I in grade one? And why am I always dreaming about this peticular friend? duh

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why am I dreaming about this friend again? Need interpretation please

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 am

This is just a thought. When we start to learn about something...we start at the beginning.....hence grade 1.....and your friend is in the same learning mode. Make sense?

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnWilliams on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 am

Thank you Connie.
This is the same friend as in the other 2 dreams, Why would God sent me so many dreams about one person in particular?
What is bothering me also is what can/ could I get into that others couldn't?

God's Richest Blessings
John Williams

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 am

This could be something that the two of you will do together.....Maybe some type of training......either secular or spiritual. Hope that helps,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnWilliams on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:11 am

Thank you again Connie.
That is what I got aswell, that it is spiritual and secular. My friend starts working with me tomorrow, running the company. I can see some sort of pattern if I take all three dreams and putting it together. Still not 100% sure but hopefully God will show me. And it might help with the healing process, which is of uttmost importance to me!

God's Richest Blessing and wisdom for you
John Williams

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 am

Thank you John. I am glad I was able to help you put the pieces together. I pray that your venture together is profitable both physically and spiritually. God bless and may His peace be present in your life today!

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top