Child murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child murdered

Post by Thankfull on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 pm

I saw my daughter in a coffin that looked very much like the mouth of a crocodile.
I had sores on my body. I ripped one of them out and inside were tentacles filled with blood trying to grab onto something.
In front of me was a big screen with digital letters saying "Expect murder"
I recently moved to an area where the crime rate is high, especially armed burglary.
When I had the dream I didn't plan on moving yet.
I am very concerned about what I saw.
Could you help me please?

Thankfull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child murdered

Post by dreams3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 am

this to me seems like warning. That is you had this dream before you move there?...and now u have already moved to the area? Just pray...and for your information have not taking any dream test....but the dream seems clear to me except you were afraid after hearing of the area and then you dream about it?

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes definatley a warning.... that being said, sometimes visions we get arent always what we think they mean. A true Word from the Holy Spirit is what you need.

"Lord I pray that you provide an interpretation to Thankfull and that whatever this is about, will become a testimony and true witness to how wonderful you are God!! Thank you ahead of time for it. In Jesus name. Amen"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am

i agree too. Amen!!!

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Lord we plead the blood of Jesus over her right now and over her friends, family, house, property, car, finances, and over every single aspect of her life. This includes traveling and even just walking.....not one move to the right or left, siting or standing is done without the protective blood of Jesus. Lord we give you praise and glory and stand on your word that she is covered by the blood! You Lord and us are victorious in all we do and the enemy has no hold on us. Thank you for paying the price for us so we could enjoy that freedom you gave us! In Jesus mighty name we pray.

amen,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top