The Lord and me riding on white horses - bow and arrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord and me riding on white horses - bow and arrow

Post by Sirianta on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey guys - on Friday night I asked the Lord if He could please give me a prophetic dream, 'cause I needed some comfort on some situations in my life. I had the following dream:

Me and the Lord each rode a white horse. I don't know if we were in heaven or just on top of the clouds. I could sence heavenly beings around us - think it was angels. We looked down at which I think was something on earth - it was a light golden colour (don't know what it was). Then the Lord turned to me, He had a bow and arrow. He shot me about twice or three times with the arrows. Not in a way to hurt, but it was kind of a prophetic act. The arrows didn't penetrate me. Each time an arrow was shot at me, I turned into gold as well as everything around us. It was like a shock wave. I remember my body hitting backwards with my arms spread out to the sides everytime I got shot. The feeling was amazing. I felt so save and loved with the Lord and the respect I felt was huge.

I think that I received something from Him by this prophetic act of the arrows being shot at me, but what it is I don't know.

Any ideas??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lord and me riding on white horses - bow and arrow

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 am

the glory being imparted flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top