Walled babies, encrypted names, planes, tweeners & smelly schools.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walled babies, encrypted names, planes, tweeners & smelly schools.

Post by sword&scepter on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Greetings everyone, I dreamt about walking through an inner city school yard on a breezy sunny afternoon. I noticed a very beautiful wall that was painted a bright dark pink color also there was a large mural of a mother holding a beautiful newborn baby (boy I think) under the picture was a word that started with a V but I cannot remember what it said. It was written in graffitti style and it had various colors inside each letter.
I remember seeing dark blue, bright yellow, red, and I believe a dark green.

I noticed a very strong smell of urine coming from the east of me then a group of tweeners (about 11-13) were in the school yard and a few walked over to me. A tall thin but pretty young girl said to me "That smell is coming from the rest rooms". "The boys and girls both but it's sparkleing clean because they just cleaned it today and you could use it if you like." I asked her why didn't they get the smell out and she said "That's the school district and that's how they treat us". (she shrugged but had a smile)

As I walked to the rest rooms I noticed an airport next door and there were all types of planes landing in a row and very close together. It was a strange event to look at because they were huge passenger planes that were coming out of the air and moving in line as cars in traffic. While that was happening I was looking at a monitor that was attached to a wall with a news report speaking of the event. It was some sort of show of solidarity or charity or something.
I went into the mens room and it was very strong with the smell of urine but it was very clean and the smell subsided some and as i walked up to a urinal to use I could see a few large cups with cleaning fluids in them. I thought about grabbing them and splashing it over everthing and using a scrub brush in order to deeper clean the rest room.
It was a beautiful clean white restroom with bright white poracelin and silver fixtures.., I just wanted to do more for the kids but knew that I did not work there... then I woke up.

Could anyone please help me with interpretation of this?
Gracias,

Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walled babies, encrypted names, planes, tweeners & smelly schools.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Is there a situation in your life where someone is in need and you want to do more to help them, but dont feel you have the authority? The bathroom being clean but still having the smell makes me feel like the situation is being handled, but it still "stinks" so to speak.

please pray on this,
blessings,
Daph

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Me.., I usually want to help everyone (lol) but I do not know what this means.
I will continue to pray on it. Thanks Daphanie.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 pm

it could be pertaining to a future event as well.

God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top