FIANCÉ ATTACKED IN RIOTS WHILE I RUN TO GET HELP ONLY TO FIND HIM DEAD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIANCÉ ATTACKED IN RIOTS WHILE I RUN TO GET HELP ONLY TO FIND HIM DEAD!!!

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 am

Good day beautiful people..Can you please interpret this horrible dream for me cause I'm confused and it's really getting me stressed. Here goes...

I was with my fiancé in his car and we drove past a minibus rank where there were riots and people were damaging the minibuses. We parked there as it seems like we were looking for something and the mob decided to also attack the private cars and destroy them. Realizing that his car is getting destroyed, he went to the mob as he wanted to stop them from damaging his car. The mob attacked him with and beat him up with their sticks some even kicked him around. I ran to get some help which I didn't get, so I went back to him to see try to take him away.

On my way to him I came across a highly pregnant woman who was about to give birth and she begged me for helped as my mind was only on helping my fiancé. While I was trying to get away from the woman, she called my fiancé's name and I nodded yes, and she told me with some finger sign that he's dead already so I must just as well help her because the person I'm running so much to help is gone.

I cried so much and I ran home, to my parent's house, when I got there it looked like everyone knew that he's dead cause there was a broadcast on TV about the riots and every now and then the statistics and names of people who are already killed would appear. So now, it was like his name appeared on the list. My cousins asked me to go and have some rest as I cried so much and I was tired from all the running.

So please people, if anyone can just interpret this terrifying dream for me, I'd be very grateful!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top