Weird Dream to be interpreted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Dream to be interpreted

Post by roseleen on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 am

Hi!

I hope someone can help with this.

I was in my bedroom in my flat (apartment) but I knew in the dream that it was my family home. I had borrowed my sister's cat, but in the dream it was a cat belonging to my friend. Anyway, the cat was in my bedroom sniffing for mice when a RACCOON came out of nowhere and started attacking the cat. At one point in the attack the raccoon turned and looked at me. He bit the cat and the cat burst with Blue Blood spattering on the wall. At this point I shouted for my Dad, who has been dead for 13 years, he came in and asked what was going on. I told him what happened and he spoke to me but I don't remember what he said.

That's all of the dream I remember. I would have forgotten it but I had the dream more than a week ago and everyday after I wake up, I remember that raccoon looking at me.

I live in Ireland and we don't have raccoons so I was really shocked to see that.

Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

roseleen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dream to be interpreted

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

Racoons are bandits. They have a black mask, and they come into your camp or onto your porch to steal food. So, they represent a thief. What does your friend symbolize to you? And, why would you borrow a cat? If in real life you were going to borrow a cat, why would you borrow your sisters cat?

Back to top Go down

Post by roseleen on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am

My sister and I had been teasing each other about me borrowing her cat a few days earlier. the cat in the dream however, looked like my friends cat. I have been wondering lately about my friend, if she really is my friend. we have been spending a lot less time with each other. Whats with the blue blood?

roseleen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 am

The blue blood represents coldness. Is this what you are feeling from her. Is she taking from you your affectionate feelings and not returning it(raccoon) leaving you feeling cold?

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm

The night you talked to your sister about borrowing her cat, why was this brought up? LOL in other words why did you want to borrow her cat? sometimes symbols occur in my dream after talking about them the night before and the conversation i had helps me understand the meaning of the symbol.

thanks!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roseleen on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

We had been laughing about the time a mouse jumped out of my wardrobe a year before, and i said if that happened again i would borrow her cat!! duh

roseleen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Funny. That happened to my husband once. He got up to put his bathrobe on and there was a mouse in one of the sleeves. I never saw him dance so well!! He hates mice to this day, and we are no longer young.

What happened with your friend you were wondering about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 pm

underhiswing that is hilarious rofl

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top