Making Love on Glass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Love on Glass

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 am

Hi Everyone,

May God Bless each and everyone of you for taking the time out to read and respond to this dream if the Holy Spirit prompts you:)

I was at this military fair with my husband but, I lost him somewhere in the crowd. There was this other man with me I didn't see his face but, I recognize him and felt comfortable with him. (So I'm going to call him friend for the remainder of this dream) My friend began to walk with me through the crowd to help me find my husband and he pointed him out for me. I said "you can see my husband in this crowd of people he said Yes he passed me when I was coming towards you". So I pointed toward my husband so he could see where I was but, another man came up and his friend and said "where you pointing at me?" I told him No and my friend that was with me was standing in front of me so the 2 guys couldn't touch me but, they could see me a little. The 2 guys began to say "that's too bad but, I wished you had". They were looking at me lustfully and my wedding ring but, they kept moving because My Friend was blocking them. So my friend and I sat down and waited for my husband to come and when he did my husband sat on my lap and the first thing I told my husband was that I wanted to make Love to him. So my husband and I went to this room but, my friend stayed behind and we began to kiss but, we were laying on top of Glass on the room floor and my husband thought it was exciting. Well when we turned over the glass began to break and the next thing I knew My friend that was with me was in the room asking if we were okay. My husband got really upset and began to question where My friend came from so quick. Then my husband jumped up and went to the door and said "I should have know making love on Glass wouldn't work I don't know why I thought it would" I calmly told him to calm down and we headed for the door and my friend just smiled. As we were walking out I told my husband that I would find us some plastic along the road to make Love on.

My mood in this dream was "peaceful" except the part with the 2 guys I felt very uneasy.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Making Love on Glass

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:58 am

Oh what a friend we have in Jesus.(that's who your friend was) Is there something going on between you and your husband that has caused a part of your relationship to be "fragile" (glass)? The two men ("two" can mean division) are the enemy. When our relationship has a weakness in it the enemy comes to try to widen the gap. There are some relationship clues here too. First, your husband walked away from you and did not enjoy the fair at your side. Then, he came back and sat in your lap. This symbolizes that he needed your care/support/comfort/. Or, he needed to capture your "full attention". The fact that he resented Jesus being in the room when the glass began to break, could be that he may be resenting your faith or your Christian/church activities. At the end of the dream you suggested finding plastic to make love on. Plastic is a symbol for "less than high quality", could you be compromising to keep your husband happy? The miltary fair means that these are "controling factors" in your relationship, otherwise in the dream it could have been a different type of fair, even if you do go to military fairs. I hope this brings some light.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

Amen...Everything that you have said...Was basically what the holy spirit was telling me as I typed out the dream but I needed confirmation. I never knew it would be this hard being unequally yoked. I pray about this constantly and I ask Jesus to help me stay true to him and not compromise with my husband but, I have been especially in my conversations with my husband about God he gets uneasy and defensive.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 am

What you say is true. My heart goes out to you. But, it can be done.
It always helps to "speak" less and be more of an example. He will begin to admire your Christian faith through your beautiful actions. This will take some time for him to notice (old patterns are hard to break)May God bless and renew your union, empower you with strength, resolve, and wisdom to be this quiet example to your husband, and may the Lord reach into his heart with His loving touch. In the name of Jesus. Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:04 am

praying crying laugh Thank You Lord Tears of Joy...It's a hard task but, it was so easy for me to forget where he brought my marriage from in a short 6 months so I have no doubt He'll bring this to pass as well. I had to first admit my hindurance how Beautiful of him to bring it through a dream. Thank you underhiswing for the prayer I stand in agreement and May God Bless you.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:23 am

Thank you for your blessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top