The Crown and a Baptism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crown and a Baptism

Post by lilyangel1 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 am

Well a dream I had 8/26 was of a woman and a newborn baby, in a pool of water, they were completely submersed in the water 3 times, afterward I held the child’s hand and heard it in my mind say “I see you”. I heard myself say I love you and then the infant said I love you more. During the words I heard, the infants lips did not move. I was amazed by the beauth I had seen yet frightened by what I saw, and suddenly see myself running down a darkened path with trees on both sides, and urgently by unseen force I am thrust back to stop running. That’s when I awoken. I am preparing for full immersion baptismal at a baptist church in the coming weeks for it is being received as in urgency.
The following dream came to me 9/10: I’m in an underground structure where there are many people, relatives passed and not, the lights are soft and dim. There is much movement. I am in a area away from the waiting people, and am being dressed in some sort of celebratory garb or wedding dress only it is heavy, and has trimming of braid like material. The headpiece keeps falling off and it is shaped in a triangle, in like a grid-like fashion with pearls. It falls off several times and I am in a state of not understanding. When I woke up I heard the words “Praise your brother” loud and clear in a soothing but firm man’s voice. Thinking I was hearing things I opened my eyes and heard it again. Is it possible that the Lord has blessed me with these visions in preparation for the times which are upon Christians? Or is this a personal message from God to me, relevant to my christian walk? I really appreciate insights into these dreams
Thank you Father God for all that you bestow upon me, thank you for leading me to this site, in the Name of Jesus please bless those who gather in your name! Bless those who interpret these dreams through the Holy Spirit, provide them with wisdom and discernment to decipher with your Word and your Truth of what is meant for me to receive from the dreams you give. Amen

lilyangel1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crown and a Baptism

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm

The three times you were baptized could be because you are baptized in the 1Father, 2Son and 3Holy Spirit. Also, i'm reminded of what my pastor always used to say when he did baptisims. "We are buried with him in baptism and raised to walk with him in new life!" I feel the baby represents this new life you have in Christ!! Amen

the part where you are running in the dark could be the Lord stopping you from going down a road of darkness.

In your newness and being part of the bride of Christ, the Lord is letting you know to Praise your brother, love your neighbor...even when you dont want to...PRAISE them.

Please pray on this

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Good interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:14 pm

"praise your brother"
Jesus is our "brother"

Praise Jesus

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I have been thinking about your dream again, and I wanted to say that these instructional dreams have some more personal messages in them that haven't been revealed yet.
In the first one, what I was struck with, is that the beauty of this child you could "see"...but the "supernatural hearing" of the child was too much for you. And you ran from it.....The "force thrusting you back" was the Lord assuring you that the supernatural aspects of His presence and His voice is real and you are not to be frightened of Him. He is mighty and wise and He loves us so much....I know that you already know that, but I felt compelled to say it.

In the second dream the "underground" place is "deep in your feelings/thoughts", and your headpiece is not staying on (our crown of victory God places on our heads) Psalm 103;
1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

1 Corinthians 9:25
"Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever" 2 Timothy 2:5 Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor's crown unless he competes according to the rules." James 1:12 "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." and finally 1 Peter 5:4 "And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away"

This is triangle represents the Holy Trinity. You say in your own words, "I am in a state of not understanding". There is some inner question that is deep down (underground) in your thoughts. "Praise your brother" is His command and your answer to your questions and was said to you to clarify the confusion (not understanding) that you have. He wants you to literally praise others. This is the remedy for the last dream. Could it be that you feel you are not good enough to keep or wear this crown? Wouldn't praising others (loving others) take your mind off of your performance (being good enough) in being a daughter of the most high? None of us are good enough. He selects us because it pleases Him to do so. .....He is with you and He selected you to be His forever. Praise God and Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top