A man was set free from demonic spirit and heal from paralysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man was set free from demonic spirit and heal from paralysis

Post by Den on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 am

In my dream we are 3 womens going into a large closet to worship God, we are singing and praising God. I told one lady that God show me in a vision the same closet.
We were not done praying that a man warn us about 2 other men that was looking for us, they wanted to harm us, to hurt us.
So we change the place of hiding, and we lock the door.
Somehow the man open the door and was looking inside were we were and did not see us.
God protect us.
Later in the dream I see myself in a parking lot and one of the men is in weelchair and is after me with a gun. He is shooting at me, and I'm runing aroung a truck try to escape. I know in my dream that, the man has evil spirits in him, and that make him to go very fast and mad. Evantually he reach me, and at that moment I say to God, Lord I'm ready to die for you, I surender all to you. At that moment there is a clowd, presence of God very strong and the men get free from those evil spirits and he get out of the weelchair and start walking, he was so happy he gave me a hug. He was completly a different man.

Thank you to interprete my dream,
God blessings,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A man was set free from demonic spirit and heal from paralysis

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Your dream doesn't really need interpretation. It really explains itself. Just do what you did in the dream in all ways of your life. Give yourself to God as fully as you possibly can, and He will do mighty things to glorify Himself through you. Praise God. Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Thank you so much for your encouragement,
God bless you,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content