Church Dream- Prophetic, maybe??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church Dream- Prophetic, maybe??

Post by blessed1 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 am

Okay, in this dream I am at my church, which looks a little different. I walked into the sancturary and it seems like a lot of chairs are missing and the ones there are arranged in circles. I sit down next to a couple that my husband and I are good friends with IRL and they are leaders of our small group we currently attend. The sermon is going on and this baby crawls up beside me and tries to stand up, but falls over and starts to cry. I pick her up and hand her to her mother, while I'm still sitting, and then I noticed a box of like, Christmas decor sitting to the left of me and on top of it was a stocking that had the name of the company I work for on it. Then, suddenly, a door to the far right of the sancturary opens and this family I'd never seen before starts bringing in chairs. I remember feeling shocked, like I couldn't believe they were disrupting the service like that! In the next scene of this dream, I am with my two children ordering an ice-cream cone. I was not happy when the lady handed it to me, because it was just an empty cone. I remember thinking that it was free and was surprised when she told me the charge for it. It seemed to take me forever to scrape up the change from my purse to pay for it and I remember the coins I used looked very strange. As we are leaving the ice-cream place, I see several people from our church at a distance waving at us and I wave back. Then, I woke up.

Thoughts anyone??

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church Dream- Prophetic, maybe??

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I should add that when the family started bringing in the chairs, they walked straight across the front of the sanctuary and out the door on the opposite side, like a parade. I only saw the girl from the family's face, the rest, at least another boy and the parents, I did not see, but knew they were there. I just remember it being loud and disruptive to the service.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Yes this is prophetic.This is going to be very hard for you to hear, so I ask that you stop right now, and pray for discernment and understanding, and that you hear the Lord in this.
Sometimes what we have to deliver is not comfortable. I hope this brings healing to you and to the church. That is what Gods desires.
You perceive that in your church there are “clicks”, or close knit groups, that are separated from the rest of the church members, which are described by you as, the sanctuary having “chairs in circles”. And, the chairs that are missing are of concern too. You sit next to the leader of your group, so this indicates that you are a part of one of these “groups” represented by the circles. The baby represents people who are trying to grow in the church (note that because she could not “stand up” in the church, she “cried”). You did try to help her. The next symbol is not going to be comfortable either. It is the Christmas box with an earthly company name on it. This is a blending within your church of worldliness that has entered this sacred sanctuary where we celebrate our Lord (Christmas). This is a call to the church.
Then you say, that “a door to the far right of the sanctuary opens and this family I'd never seen before starts bringing in chairs. I remember feeling shocked, like I couldn't believe they were disrupting the service like that!” This is not a good perspective of newcomers. They should be welcomed. This, further points to the “clicky” circles. Then you added in a follow up post that they didn’t even stay in your sanctuary/church… they left, another negative sign.
In the ice cream part, you expect to be treated like everybody else (free) but she(the Lord) is charging you, and gives you an empty cone. It is hard for you to get the cost collected from your purse (which is your identity) and “strange” coins come up to pay for this. This is the blood on your hands…the lady that you don’t consider much, but that you know from your other dream. The people from the church waving from across from the ice cream stand connect these two dreams.
I pray that the love of the Lord is seen here and that His mercy speaks to you, and brings healing, restoration, and peace in your heart and also within the heart and core of your church. …and that He not only fill your ice cream cone, but that He puts powerful special toppings of joy and freedom on top of it, so much so that it overflows, blesses, and draws others. Amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, I can't say that I perceived my dream the same as you. Our church has "Life "Groups" which is where we break into various groups and meet at homes for a smaller group setting to study God's Word. It is quite common in larger churches. Its to help get people connected and develop relationships within the church, which is something we all need. Connecting with others is difficult to do if we only meet in a large corporate setting on Sunday mornings. So, I certainly don't see meeting in groups as a negative thing by any means. I felt this dream was God showing me future change within the church, possibly leading us elsewhere at some point, but I don't get the "clickiness" feeling at our church at all. I feel that we are a very welcoming church, as well and are in fact, growing. I appreciate you sharing this with me and will certainly continue to pray about the dream and what you have interpreted. Many blessings to you, as well!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 pm

You are a prophetic dreamer. Try to set aside how you feel about your church and see the dreams negative symbolism, or you will miss the message He has sent through you. Why would newcomers walk in and right back out again. Why would people be leaving (empty chairs and the woman in your dream). "Clicks" are very common in churches, and the people in them are the last ones to realize that they are in them.There is something being pointed out here, and it is'nt easy relaying a hard message, but it must be sent anyway. God will go with these words and with your dream....

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 am

I know He is stirring a lot of things in my spirit right now. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I started praying for Him to speak to me in my dreams and started really paying attention to them. It is amazing how much He is, indeed, speaking to me, but I am certainly a work in progress, trying to soak it all in! Thank you again! :)

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:08 am

All of us are works in progress. Thank you for sharing your dream. I hope your pastor receives the message. Bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

I guess what I mean, too, is that since I just started paying anttention to my dreams, it is hard for me to grasp that it really is God showing me these things without having doubt that its really Him and not myself, ya know? Although, I can think of two prophetic dreams in my life that came to pass, but I didn't even pay them any mind until they happened IRL!

Anyways, I have another quick dream for you if you have another moment!

My husband and I were at a yard sale and were about to leave and there was a man standing behind a table that had a red sign laying across it, like a street sign, that said "Red Robin" on it. And as I was looking at the sign, he told me we could go to that street, as if there was another sale there. That's all I remember about the dream. I know there is a restaurant chain called Red Robin, but I've never been there nor thought about it in a while.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Well, what could you do about the dream if it was prophetic? First, you pray, if you don't hear anything, then take action, like looking for a street with that name, or google it, or ask God if He did mean the restaurant, and if so, when you should go there. If you can't hear Him then go there and just put your mind to rest about that part. Who knows you may meet a future employer or a new friend there, or reconnect to your husband in a new way while enjoying the food. Sometimes what He asks us to do seems sort of silly. God likes to lead us in unusual ways. He has a great sense of humor that He uses to spark our joy and our sense of discovery. He doesn't tell us the future very often, but He is always talking to us day and night (dreams) about our relationship/freindship with Him and others. He loves His children so much, and wants us all to help eachother to be with Him and share His joy and life now while we are still here. When He gives us a prophetic dream, they stand out as special dreams. They have a high quality that stays with you for days....sometimes weeks or years. The timing of our response is as important as the dream itself. He will guide and He will make good use of His message He has spoken. He will train you personally, don't be afraid to do silly things or hard things.... be open to anything He tells you. You will make mistakes and will also get to be a part of seeing the Lord do redeeming things. He is truly awesome and wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 am

Amen to that! Thank you again for all of your help! Be blessed!! :)

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top