Curtains closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curtains closing

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:56 am

I dreamt that I was at my old childhood house preparing for nightfall. I was at the slider door (which is the sliding door that I now have) and I was closing the curtains. There were many many layers of curtains beautiful, expensive-looking, unique panels and I was just closing one after the other. I thought to myself it's getting dark and soon the evil people will arrive and I have to protect the house. Then I saw my co-worker at my side and she pointed out that the slider door was not locked, I was mortified, I had to lock the door twice I tried and with no success on the third attempt it locked. Then I realized that it wasn't night but the dawning of day. I had gotten it wrong, the whole time I was preparing for nightfall it was actually the beginning of morning.

I know curtains maybe used to hid something but in the dream I was using the curtains to protect my house but I was missing two things 1) I was using the wrong thing...curtains don't stop theives...door locks do!!! I was using these beautiful layers of cloths and not locking the door!
2) I was doing it at the wrong time...I was spending so much time and energy closing the curtains when it wasn't the right time...it was morning not night.

I am always doing things different or what others might call "backwards" so this dream very well might be normal!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Curtains closing

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:45 pm

So,

if morning is the time in which a new day comes (God makes all things new)
And the night is the ending of the day

Then, do you think it would be fair to say that you are thinking that something in your life is ending, when really, it's just beginning? Have you closed something/somebody off when you should really should be letting it in?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 pm

hmmm I didn't think of it like that, but I think you are on something, there is a situation in my life I have been working extremely hard to take my mind off of it. I just want it to disappear. I've asked God many times to help me close this chapter but sometimes I wonder if this is where He wants me to be. When I found out that the door wasn't lock and that I was closing curtains at daybreak I knew I had made a mistake. Maybe God wants "my house" to be open for Him?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Closing Curtains Manifestation

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Last night, I had the same scene as my dream. This dream was apparently literal. I am surprise how God continues to amaze me.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top