Blood on my hands!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood on my hands!

Post by blessed1 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I had a dream last night that I was standing in the shower, like one at a public pool, and my fingers were dripping blood as I watched it go down the drain. I remember feeling a bit freaked out about it and I went to show my hands to a friend of mine (whom I'm not that close with) in the dream. I just said, "look, at my fingers!" And there were a couple of kids looking at them, too. I think the kids were her daughter and her daughter's friend. In real life, I'm sure I don't have anyone's blood on my hands, (LOL) so this is a strange one!! Any ideas?? Thanks!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood on my hands!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Isaiah 59:3
For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt.Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things."

Isaiah 1:15-16
When you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide my eyes from you; even if you offer many prayers, I will not listen. Your hands are full of blood; wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight! Stop doing wrong

Blood on our hands can represent guilt for doing something wrong, or for participating in something that was wrong. He is showing you something you are not aware of. What does this lady and her children symbolize to you? Her being present in your dream is not random, it is deliberate. It is good that you are in the shower, that usually represents a good full spiritual/body cleaning. It seems there is just one more thing to cleanse. I know you will pray and seek Him. I will pray too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Could your attitude toward the new family arriving and bringing in chairs into your church dream be connected?

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 pm

I did carry some guilt recently, but am past that and cleansed of it. The lady and the two girls don't really mean anything significant to me. I really felt that it was random that they were there. She is just someone I used to be closer to, but rarely see or hear from anymore. We never had any issues between us.

I just added some more detail to the other dream and don't believe the two dreams are related at all. Thank you so much for the prayers!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Your explanation of this Lady is the symbol. In other words, the issue, which you are still connected to, involves someone that you would describe in much the same manner...with the same words. Rarely are things "random" in a dream all the details are significant. In this case the lady could have possibly had less significance if you had just seen her in real life. I hope that helps. God will show you what this is about if you let Him.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Hmm...the only thing I can come up with that she could symbolize to me is that she used to go to our church and she and her family left the church earlier this year, because they didn't like the direction they felt our church was heading.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 pm

And there it is.....................the direction of the church....see your "church..could it be prophetic" dream these are again related.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 am

Yes, I can see now how it relates. Thanks...

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top