earthquake in LA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earthquake in LA

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

My husband had a dream last night that he was at church with family and suddenly a large earthquake shook the city of Los Angeles while he was in it. At first he was worried about getting his kids out, but then several various tornadoes were touching down in the city smashing buildings. He was really worried about the city and the focus went from his kids safty to the safety of the city. He knew the city needed prayers and his words were "Los Angeles is a gonner"

We are from texas and neither one of us has been to LA. He felt like we needed to pray for the city. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: earthquake in LA

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 pm

I have been hearing the word "earthquake" for the past week and starting from yesterday having awful and massive headaches. Usually I am very sensitive to weather changes or to a coming earthquake. Even while writing this post my head is close to exploding. And I am really close to the place you hubby dreamed about!
I even pm-ed Dreamster after he posted his earthquake dream, asking about the region he dreamed as I already had all these symptoms.
Definitely it's a call for prayer - praying praying praying

P.S. I do not want another earthquake, especially the one your hubby saw. bandaid lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 pm

bandaid praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top