Resist the Devil and He will flee/ Dream of Master and dog with fleas*= flea to flee

Go down

Resist the Devil and He will flee/ Dream of Master and dog with fleas*= flea to flee Empty Resist the Devil and He will flee/ Dream of Master and dog with fleas*= flea to flee

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:55 am

I wanted to share this because of the Lord wonderful analogy of what happens when we got our eyes off of Him and onto the enemy and may it bless you:)

The Bible says," Resist the Devil and he will flee from you."(James4:7)
You have power over the Devil through the Word of God!

The Lord had given me a dream about His people walking in a Holy Spirit power- fire that was of and by Him in the last days....and how his spirit would repel the enemy....
I pondered on the analogy of the "fleas falling off His people" and asked the Lord why the *flea analogy!

Than while on my face a vision came before me:

There was a fluffy dog brownish-irish setter perhaps, whom was sitting at his masters feet.
He was licking his hand and just always looking upwards to his master.
Then I saw the dog begin to scratch behind his ear, than to his side scratching more and more Than he laid down and began chewing on his paw from appeared to be fleas. The dog had done it so long that his master had gotten up and left and the dog had lost track of his master.

then the Holy Spirit spoke forth:
I have given MY people the authority in MY name to resist the devil and he will flee.
Many of my children keep their eyes upon ME until the enemy comes in. Their eyes fall from off of Me, says the Lord and they begin to engage in themselves and the enemy instead of keeping their eyes fixed upon ME and thus they lose sight of My face, says the Lord.
Many of you have been given authority to the enemy and look at him as a giant. He is nothing but a mere speck in My eye sayeth the Lord.

As I lay their pondering this, the the dog came back into view and He was trailing behind His master as they walked down the road. The dog did not take his eyes off his master but stayed right by his side.
And again the same words spoken forth:"The Holy Ghost fire that my people shall walk in will, will, will knock the fleas right off of my people for the Holy Ghost fire shall repel the enemy."

He than gave me
psalms123:1-3

Unto thee do I lift up mine eyes, O thou that sittest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their master, As the eyes of a maid unto the hand of her mistress; So our eyes look unto Jehovah our God, Until he have mercy upon us

Last edited by one1cross on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Resist the Devil and He will flee/ Dream of Master and dog with fleas*= flea to flee Empty Re: Resist the Devil and He will flee/ Dream of Master and dog with fleas*= flea to flee

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

OHHHHH! That is so good! Amen! :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down