WIERD!!! Stinking bum in dream! I could smell it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WIERD!!! Stinking bum in dream! I could smell it!

Post by Mat on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:14 am

Please assist with this wierd one i had the other night.

I dreamt I got into a realtionship with some guy. I don't even know the guy in the dream. He looked like some guy I had seen in town earlier that day. In the dream I was in a relationship with him and we were somewhere with some other people sort of hanging out. Then I went towards him and embraced him from the back, i.e. wrapped my arms around him from the back. Then as I stood there behind him I could smell poo on him. I realised that the smell was becuase he did not wipe his bum properly whenever he went to the toilet. The smell was foul and made me retreat from behind him. Then I started wondering how on earth I'm going to let him know that he smells.

Mat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WIERD!!! Stinking bum in dream! I could smell it!

Post by ditte3 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 am

Hi
My first thoughts.
Maybe it means that you see or will see somebody having sins in his life.Yet it's not easy to tell him about it.

I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

Please ask the Lord about it.If it's not what he tells you,please toss it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

LOL!!! that sounds like a dream i had!! when i was sortof talking to someone before i met my hubby, i dreamed the guy was completely covered in poo!!! like from head to toe! I knew he wasnt for me after that. It could be that this guy stinks symbolicly and God is warning you that you wont be happy with him. or maybe he just literally needs a bath.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 am

I'm sorry, Mat. After I read your dream, I seriously laughed for about 3 minutes straight!

He obviously is not using what is given to him to leave his stinky sins behind!

Toilet paper is free if you use the toilet in public. The word of God is free and can be attained for no cost in certain places.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:21 pm

um i wood say that ur nose is disernment,, i woodnt trash him ,,i mean if we did that then who wood hav babys,, maby he needs diapers 4 a season,, D lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 pm

dreamster- maybe he's an old soul, oldguy and needs his Sweet Dreams and maybe she should not touch him antagonize
thus, just like homes for the old, he soils himself!!!! i kid! i kid! :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 am

i dont get tha feelin hes old,, an it didnt sound like mat was gonna toss him ,, jus try 2 tell him,, it can be hard 2 seperate the visual frm the meanig,,, interestg drm flower lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 am

well well interesting........poo means waste doesn't it, so I would think you coming behind him is trying to cover him from behind.......like watching his back. Is there someone you are in relationship with who when you think about it, you really don't know them all that well? It could be friendship or work colleague, someone you think you know but don't? The smell I agree sounds like you discerning that this person has not cleaned themselves of the garbage in their lives...and that you are watching out for them. Sounds like you will be required or are being required to watch out for a friend or colleague of some sort and maybe used to help them out in their life.

Also how did you feel in this dream? Were you discusted or shocked or feeling concern for them? It is good to look at the feelings from dreams in my opinion.

Hope this resonates with you.

flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:46 am

Lol! Dreamster you "crack"ing me up!!...(pun intended)...lol! rofl
Emily I feel you...lol! I tell you I could feel the strength of that stench in my nostrils for the rest of the day after the night of the dream. Foul! bandaid

Thank you all so much for all the insight. It has all helped tremendously! thumbs

Guess what! I think Ive met this guy in the dream. Just this past Sun at our evening service we had a guy come in with his girlfriend as first time visitors. The guy responded for the alter call. I then went to meet him after the service and we started chatting. I found out that he had been backslidden for the last 5 years. He told me about the history of his walk with God. We chatted for about 30 minutes and were the last to leave the church auditorium that night. As we were chatting I could smell alcohol in his breath. He's really been through hell and back. He is engaged to be married to his girlfriend and I think they are living together already. He was on my heart even the follwing day and I was led to pray for him. I believe this guy has a 5-fold call on his life. He came for prayer meeting on Monday and the Lord gave me a scripture to give him.

I can relate to 'little one' saying perhaps I'm being called to look out for him. I seem to have a soft spot for him in a shepherds heart kind of way.
In the dream, when I smelt the poo, the feeling I got was one of "oh man how on earth am I going to find the words/courage to tell him he stinks of poo". I felt it was a sensitive issue that would need tact.

Mat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 am

Ditte3- Spot on!

Mat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

lol! a cracker of a pun lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:57 pm

This is very interesting manifestation of this dream, thanks for posting it thumbs flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top