Bridges closed, hijacked helicopters, passports, ladders twelve people needed before take off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bridges closed, hijacked helicopters, passports, ladders twelve people needed before take off

Post by gordie1 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

HI I had a very weird dream I just woke up. I dreamt I got on a bus to Edinburgh it was a double decker and I was sitting downstairs and it was early evening, a light sunny evening (in the natural something I never do as I am scared of travelling on my own) we approach this bridge (forth road bridge) and it is blocked by a tanker lying on its side but there is no other vehicles delayed. We are told by the driver to get out and wait beside a docking station and that there is a helicopter going to take off into Edinburgh but it needs twelve people before it will take off, We are very high up above the bridge and a rope ladder appears and we board this helicopter but there is not 12 of us only 4 and the pilot is asian and he looks very dodgy glasses and a moustache he tells us we must all hand over our passports everyone else is happy but I am not, I tried to keep mine but he is angry saying do I not trust him> We take off and he announces we were right not to trust him he says what if he was to fly this helicopter into a building or a petrol station ( I immediately think of 9/11) but he just laughs and we land safely in a BP petrol station next to Downing Street suddenly several children appear on the scene and get out of the helicopter and say shall we ring mum to say we are safe and i notice all this rubbish in the helicopter sweet papers and juice cans.
I woke up feeling really anxious [b][flash][/flash]

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top