quick vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

quick vision

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:31 pm

I had a quick vision about someone defending themselves. The person said... "If I was a user, I would have half of the desert in one hand and half of the land of plenty in the other." i noticed they had half the desert in one hand and the other hand was trying to obtain the land of plenty.

end of vision. The only feelings i had were that this person was defending themselves...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: quick vision

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm

sounds like sumone reapin wat theyve sowed,, or tryin 2 go frm a barren place 2 a plentiful place hmmm do u kno tha person?? lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

well i felt like they had no intention of letting go of the desert land...which was contrary to their defense....the persons defense was...if i were...I would have one hand of this AND one hand of that, and while they didnt have both, i saw them trying to obtain both at the same time. So what they were doing was contary to what they were saying they were doing...like the persons intentions were to obtain both which would mean they WERE a user LOL sorry if i confuse lol!

I dont know them very well, no.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

lol! lol! ok im glad u undastand it,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Who in your life is defending themselves and that you would consider is a "user"?

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 pm

well the person who the vision is about isnt that way...that i know of. I dont know of anyone like that...possibly a warning?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 pm

A "user" is not only a substance abuser of any kind, but there are also people who use others for their own gain. Anyway, not to force the point, but what was said is the key to this, and "user" is the main word of the quoted sentence. We cannot trust our own understanding sometimes, it makes us slow to accept what our dreams are informing us of. Please pray about the sentence here. Also, the person in the vision may be symbolic of someone else. For instance, the collector of stamps that you know could represent the collection agency that may be after you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:20 am

underhiswing wrote:A "user" is not only a substance abuser of any kind, but there are also people who use others for their own gain. Anyway, not to force the point, but what was said is the key to this, and "user" is the main word of the quoted sentence. We cannot trust our own understanding sometimes, it makes us slow to accept what our dreams are informing us of. Please pray about the sentence here. Also, the person in the vision may be symbolic of someone else. For instance, the collector of stamps that you know could represent the collection agency that may be after you.

you are so right, once I had a dream about a friend of mine from childhood, IRL she reminds me of a present day friend. IRL my present friend did exactly what my childhood friend did in the dream. I learnt from this website to be mindful of this, so I knew what to do IRL, I knew how to handle the situation. I know not all dreams are this cut and dry but I am so thankful God gives us these warning dreams to at least attempt to figure out.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 am

Laura,

It appears that this person thinks that she/he is "sitting on the fence" (half of the worldly, half of the heavenly) but, in truth..... when you looked at thier hands, this person was actually only a "desert dweller". This person needs prayer and spiritual help and they don't even know The "half of it".

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

ok thanks you guys....i will pray about this...

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top