Angel in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angel in dream

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

I can't remember the details in this dream. I remember having this strong sense that an angel would appear before me and before I knew it he was there, his presence was so strong, he placed this painful lump on the right side of my cheek, I remember touching it with my hand and it was bulging from my face and a very unusal shape, I was comfortable with it being there. He told me I had to be obedient to God, I brushed him off and carried on "dreaming" weird stuff I can't remember, I felt like I wasn't listening, I was telling myself "and what if I don't believe you or I don't listen". I just remember being very nonchalant and rebelious wanting to do things my way. The angel appeared again, his presence was so overwhelming to the point of annoying but I liked him there. I was'nt taking things serious, I wanted to ignore the angel and do my own thing. When I thought this the angel showed me this chandler about to fall on my head, I was so scared and I thought " ok okI will listen, I will take it serious". I can't remember the rest but the angel was dressed in what looked like a roman solider.

I know it's a message but IRL I can't think of disobeying God to my knowledge. I have been searching the Word for a certain situation some of the answers I felt I got, I sometimes doubt them as being from God but from what I want to hear....I would'nt think that's disobeying, I'm just trying to discern?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel in dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 pm

well sometimes dreams like this are for the future....

Definately a warning dream...God letting you know to take what He says seriously. As a result of sin, affliction can occur. God doesnt want you to be comfortable with something thats so obviously wrong and in plain sight. (on your face)

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 pm

thank you Daphanie I believe you are right

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm

be encouraged sister! God corrects those He loves! Maybe when the situation arises you will be prepared, and God wont need to correct you because you will have the right heart and mindset about whatever it may be :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I know I really want to be obediant and not rebelious. I am not perfect but in all things I try to wait and watch at God's doorstep. I defineatly will be taking this serious. Thank you for your encouragement :)

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Maybe you are not ready or willing to suffer for His sake yet. (cheek)That is a whole different level of walking that many won't go on to.

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 pm

[quote="Gissy2"]
He told me I had to be obedient to God, I brushed him off and carried on "dreaming" weird stuff I can't remember, I felt like I wasn't listening, I was telling myself "and what if I don't believe you or I don't listen". I just remember being very nonchalant and rebelious wanting to do things my way.quote]

could it be about the things you are day dreaming about?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

good point daphanie, I don't know, maybe this dream is giving me a full picture of my situation, maybe I should lay it at His feet and leave it there, and stop day dreaming, it's safer at His feet maybe that's where the obediance lies?

underhiswing, you could be right as well maybe there is a time coming when I will be asked to suffer for His sake (eg thorn in Paul's side), right now I have been dealing with my own "thorn" maybe God is telling me that He placed the painful "lump" in my cheek and I need to learn to be obediant and patient? Maybe I will be tempted and this dream is reminding me to be obediant!

I read this verse last week and I fell in love with it Prov 8:32-36

"Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instructions and be wise; do not ignore it. Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and recieves favor from the LORD. But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 am

That is good..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top