running red lights, pulled over, police warning, pharmacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

running red lights, pulled over, police warning, pharmacy

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:47 pm

I had a dream last night that I was driving, and I kept coming to red lights. As I came to the red lights, I would attempt to stop, but could not completely stop - so ran several lights. I started to think to myself, "Hopefully I don't get pulled over." The next thing I know, look into my rear view mirror and see police lights. I pull over to the side of the road and a police officer comes to the passenger's side door. I roll down my window and he asks me why I didn't stop, and tells me he has witnessed me not stop for several lights. The passenger's seat is a mess, and it is covered with all sorts of things. I apologize and he leans into the car and whispers, "We both know that you didn't stop because you car is not to standard." I look at him knowing he's right, and do not know how to reply because I know he is right."
The next thing I know, there is more police (male and female) and they are looking in my back seat, searching my car. I feel nervous that they may find something, but know that there is nothing illegal in my car. They go through my square, black luggage and search it, pulling something out.
Then I am in a drive-thru pharmacy and the pharmacist is telling me that they need to change the medication I am taking. They hand me a bottle of pills and it looks like its about a month's worth. They are the same oblong/oval shape, but white(the ones i take now are oblong orange and circular blue). I cannot recall asking for my medication to be changed in the dream. I then look to the front of my car and the female/male police officers are still playing with what they pulled out of my black, square luggage. They are sort of dancing and goofing off with it like its a joke- like teasing me for having it in my black, square luggage. (i don't even recall what they have taken out of my luggage).
That was the end of the dream.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: running red lights, pulled over, police warning, pharmacy

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Any ideas? I have a few but am looking for confirmation. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top