Animalistic dream/can you please tell me what these mean???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animalistic dream/can you please tell me what these mean???

Post by greatness on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I had a dream that I was sitting on the bus with my cousin. And has we was sitting and reading a bird flew in. The bird was very small( like a bluejay), it proceeded to fly around and trying to get out of the windows and the other doors. I started to tell my cousin to let the bird out, let the bird out, and started calling on the name of Jesus( in little frighten). My cousin begin to start the bus, but it would not start and she could not open the other door either. The bird started flapping on my shoulder and I woke up.

A week before that I dream that I was on a bed and four rats were pinned on the wall . But then the wall shook and mices in the hundreds came out. I was yelling was help and throwing hangers to get my cousins attention. Then I woke up. I feel back to sleep and dream was the same, but this time the rat tried to get free and I said I can't let you get down. I started again yelling for help, then one of my cousins came and ask me what wrong. So, I told her, but I felt like nobody was there to help and was crying in my spirt( afraid that they were going to attack me and no body was not going to hear me). Oh, I was dress in a white dress.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animalistic dream/can you please tell me what these mean???

Post by ditte3 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:48 am

Hi flower
Peace be with you.
These are just my first thoughts.
Is it possible that you don't feel free?
The other dream is full of fear.Perhaps the enemy tries to frighten you.

I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
Please pray about these.I pray too.If anything is not what the Lord tells you please toss it.

God bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top