Gnashing Teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gnashing Teeth

Post by Khalilah on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 am

I was in a school building and there was chaos all around me. People were runnig and screaming in fear, there was orange flames and black smoke. I was near a classroom but standig in the hallway where there was a lady who was possessed...Her arms were tied to the chairs but she was angry ad fightig to get loose. she began speaking to me in a strange language. Here teeth looked sharp like gnashing teeth and behind her was a man that is a prophet in my church . He said to me there all running and afraid but there ot here for them, their here for you.

I turned around and went through the shcool and ended up outside. I walked to the corner and their was a block of new houses made out of brownstones I went into a house where the open door was on the ground level and saw 3 men -1 looked like Scottie Pippen and I said to them get up a battle is at hand , grab your weapons we have to right. The room looked like a living room or a place where people relax. To my right there was another open door and out side was lots of green grass like pastures and all the houses backed up to this pasture so everyone could reach it through there back door. Then I woke up

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnashing Teeth

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 am

I am glad she was bound. You are on the right path. I love the pasture.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top