rollar coaster being struck by lightning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rollar coaster being struck by lightning!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

I dreamed i was with my sister and we were in Florida where my son had his MakeaWish granted. My sister and i were driving around trying to find the place we were supposed to be. My sis was driving and she went too far. I told her "WAIT! You've gone too far!" but then i started seeing that the building i was used to had an extension that i hadnt seen before and there were new places to eat and see.
I thought it couldnt be all that bad and might be worth walking a bit further for.
Then as we were leaving, the car turned into a rollar coaster. My sis and i were in a small rollar coaster overlooking a larger one. I had a bad feeling and knew i should pray for the people in the large rollar coaster...both of them were red btw...the smaller one was a bit faded red.
After i got through praying, a lightning bolt struck the larger rollar coaster and a smaller bolt hit the one i was in with my sister. Everyone evacuated the large one and my sis and i waited for them all to get out before we left. I remember thinking it was significant that we were the last ones out. Then i was waiting outside a log cabin with all these people (i knew them all somehow) They all had bottles of milk in their hands and i started yelling "I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD NEED MILK!!!" I had been prepared because i knew this was coming...but when i looked down at my milk i felt i was no better off because my milk was hot.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rollar coaster being struck by lightning!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey Daphanie
I see so many powerful symbols in this dream (rollercoaster, milk, lightning bolt)

I want to ask you: Is your sister the take charge type of person and sometimes she goes a little too far with her authority/suggestions? Can she be demanding at times?

I wonder if you are or will go through a "rollercoaster type" ride (major/minor ups and downs simultaneously) concerning those who are really close with you? I don't what is going to happen but whatever happens, you'll be prepared and you would have warned others too. I wonder if you still question whether things will be okay even though you have faith in God?

WHen I think of milk it almost always means nourishment to me. Whatever happens, I believe you're going to need nourishment (just like when disaster strikes you need your dairy products) but I believe all will be well in the end.
Read Isaiah 43:2: when you go through the fire you will not burn and when you go through the waters you will not drown because God goes with you!

Smooches and blessing
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

You know i think i know what this is about!

My mother took me to my sons dr visit the other day and she went too far and i saw part of the building i'd never seen...i thought about going that way, but it was just too far away from the appointment and i didnt want to be late.

YES the few days after that were a roller coaster of events. My youngest son BROKE his leg and we had to take him to get a cast...THEN cps got involved because its manditory for all broken bones in infants to be reported to cps. They determined i really am a good mom after all and THEN i get a SERIOUS bladder infection and i had to go to the er...all THE DAY OF my baby's emergency. Then while im sitting in the wating room i see a sign on the door saying to boil all water because the city's water supply had been contaminated!!!! I had been telling everyone i knew to stock up on bottled water because of these dreams i had been having! So i texted everyone and was like "STOCK UP ON BOTTLED WATER.... THE LORD TOLD ME THIS WAS COMING" laugh its funny because it fits so well!

BUT when i got home all the bottled water had been drunk and i had to boil our water before we drank it! LOL My sister had watched the kids for me while i went to the er and we were in a smaller rollar coaster because we live 30 miles away from the city but we use the same water company...but it didnt hit us as hard out here. WOW HUH? LOL
God is GOOOOD!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

WOW, Daph, this is fits so well and this is so interesting to read and compare what symbols God used for this dream thumbs and all those symbols are simpler than we think!

P.S. Sorry that you had to go through all that flower flower flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 pm

LOL i know right? I've also been keeping an online dream log and i felt the Lord leading me to read it...i was just baffled at the symplicity of the symbols! also some of them took 3 years to come about and others havent manifested yet, but they are starting to make sense!! like i can see them happening soon!

I'm so glad that we learn from the Lord...

oh i found a great scripture on that today...John 6:45
"It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me."

yeah it was a rough day..but the Lord had me in the palm of His hand :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 pm

daphanie02 wrote:

I'm so glad that we learn from the Lord...

oh i found a great scripture on that today...John 6:45
"It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me."

THIS IS WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME TOO, go to HIM, HE is the source, He is the author! Thanks for the scripture!
Btw, have been rereading my dreams too recently, there is such a difference in how God spoke to me a year ago and now and of course much more understanding thumbs

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top