Please interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret

Post by Stef on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi, I would like to know if there's a reason for my dreams always being with water, of any kind, lakes, pools, sea,ponds. Usually I am in the water, others in a boat, with family and friends, looking happy most of the time.
Also, I just had this vivid dream where me and my husband were sitting on the side of a road, when I looked at the sky and saw really dark clouds and lightning, so we ran to this farm apparently owned my my aunt, and I saw this pond with clear water and at the bottom there were yellow, fall leaves, my puppy entered it and I saw the shape of a black snake moving in and out of the leaves to attack my dog. I ran and grabbed him right before the snake bit him.
Does all this mean anything? I am a Christian but never interpreted my dreams before.
Thank you!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Just some thoughts...
Water sometimes represents the Holy Spirit... but sometimes in my dreams, it stands for stress...like if im under water and cant breathe...or im up to my neck in salt water...im usually up to my neck in stressful situations. If im in the sea, it usually has to do with my spiritual gift...SEA=SEE

The dream you had about your puppy sounds like a physical attack. Sometimes small animals represent my children, or my best friend... Sounds like you were able to save someone you loved from a potentially dangerous situation. God is Good!

ps this could be about a future situation

Blessings,

Daph

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Thank you so much! I was afraid of the storm and the snake! That makes me feel better!
God bless!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

Daph, praise the Lord for your gift!! A few weeks after that snake dream, my 3 year old nephew had some tests done and my sister in law called me for advice( I'm in healthcare) and I told her there was something wrong with his kidneys( actually the Lord gave me the diagnosis but he didn't have any symptoms at the time). Well, they didn't take it seriously, so 2 months later, he develops the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, and is being treated and praise the Lord, is recovering well, and I pray he will be cured in the name of Jesus! So your interpretation was completely accurate and I praise the Lord for this website and this ministry! I have been reading it non-stop! I have been trying to live in the Spirit, and I think the Lord has blessed me with the gift of prophecy but it only happens when I'm speaking in tongues, suddenly intelligible phrases come out, as if He is speaking.. Only a few words though.. What do you think?

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top