A Strange Car Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Strange Car Crash

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:44 pm

In this dream I was driving my first car which was a beige chevette on a road called Hwy 10 going to my old house (irl my childhood house). I wanted to merge into the left lane but this extremely long city bus was blocking the lane. I had put my left indicator lights on well in advance and I believe the city bus driver did see me but decided to block the lane. Next scene I'm some how ejected from the vehicle and rolling and bouncing around on the road, in my left hand I'm still holding part of my car seat. I remember seeing my vehicle smash into the side of the bus and it went flying to the right end over end a few times and then it rolled. As I was trying to stop myself I realized oncoming traffic was right behind me I ended up raising my hand to stop the vehicles. When I turned back to look at my car it was basically a crumpled piece of paper. The next scene looks like i'm sitting somewhere recouperating and my daughter wanted to sit on my lap and I told her not too because I was extremely sore.

Any thoughts??

Blessings,
Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Strange Car Crash

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 am

In the past (your car was from the past), did a large group of people (Bus) cause you to crash/get hurt/crumple you like a piece of paper? (Maybe at school/college/church) You held onto your "position" when this happend (still holding a piece of the seat). To try to pass, you were trying to find a way around the situation, but it did not work.....you incurred damage. But, life kept coming at you and you found the power to (put your hand up) control it. It didn't fully work though, because when another needed comfort from you (tried to sit in your lap), you were inhibited/still hurting...unable to minister. Do you have a ministry of comforting/counseling/healing others?

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm in agreement with underhiswing and would like to add that there may have been someone leading this group who should've handled the conflict in a better way but for what ever reason chose not to and that decision resulted in quite a clash....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 pm

I've been called into the counselling/healing other ministry, but i'm not fully walking in that direction as yet. Lola21st you said something that struck me..... actually you both did... Hmm...I wondering if its about my pastor friend (he and his wife) they have a healing/counselling ministry that they wanted me to join. Just recently they've decided to put on a "revival" services only to find out through another dear pastor friend of mine that they have opened their church and arms to a man who claims one thing, but is totally the opposite. It turns out that this same man came and befriended a few of my 2nd friend's congregation members, stole money and moved out of their city and moved on to this pastor husband/wife church where I live. Apparently he has a huge track record and the police are building up a case against him. I had managed to link both pastors up before this revivial, but my pastor friend & his wife, have dismissed what my other friend shared and have welcomed him with open arms.....I've been praying that no one gets hurt, because the end result can.....well be disastrous...WOW...and groan...I've been grieved by this whole thing and in a sense feel hurt that though they know the truth about this man they have been going ahead and introducing him to all kinds of people. He is wanted in four different countries, and the fruit that he leaves behind is a rat's nest......what do you do with something like that??

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Gather believers of like mind and start a prayer vigil. Take others with you and speak to the pastor again. You have my prayers today. I am so glad you are strong and brave, and have the gifting that you have...much healing will need to take place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top