Prophetic Word while Deployed..Dorcas and Teacher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic Word while Deployed..Dorcas and Teacher

Post by mrswilliams on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 am

Hi Everyone,

God Bless you all and this ministry!! Thank you for taking the time to read my question and respond.

About 7 months ago I recieved a couple of Prophetic words from God through other individuals while I was deployed. I was going through a rough time in my marriage and I totally committed my marriage and heart to Jesus. While I was going through I began to get this insane hunger for the word. I wanted to share it with any and everybody that was willing to listen and My husband said it felt like I was preaching to him constantly:) Well one night I went to service and it was wonderful there were only a few of us there but, you could feel the presence of the Lord in the room. The Minister that was delivering the message I noticed that he kept looking my way but, I didn't think anything of it. So after the service one of the other ministers began to prophecy over everyone that was there and tell them what the Holy Spirit was telling him our gifts/callings were. He told me that my spiritual name was Dorcas from the Bible and that God raised me from the dead in my spirit and that I was a teacher. He saw me teaching people and being very specific about the word and how to seek God. Then before I left that night the minister that was preaching to us asked me if I had any kids. I said no well he asked if I ever taught kids and I said no. So he said the reason he kept looking in my direction becasue there was a little girl sitting beside me the whole time I was in the service and he said she looked exactly like me it's just that she was a child. He said that's all the Lord showed him and my spiritual sister was supposed to talk to me about it but, we never got the opportunity because I left my deployment a couple of days after that. Every since that day I've been emerging myself in studying the word of God and other tools just to get the understanding of the word and sharing with others but, that Vision the minister gave me about the little girl still plagues me and I keep reading about Dorcas to understand the full concept but, I feel like I'm not getting the complete answer of what the Lord is trying to tell me.

I remembered when I gave my life to Christ I made a vow to teach to other young adults what he taught me in my marriage restoration if he gave me the opportunity but, I don't understand what the child has to do with it. Alot of the dreams I've been having lately has a child or baby in them. Please pray for me and any insight from the Lord within your heart is greatly appreciated

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic Word while Deployed..Dorcas and Teacher

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

the meaning of Dorcas is "gazelle". Biblical: a woman who "abounded in good deeds and gifts of mercy".

I feel the Lord saying strongly that the girl beside you is symbolic for who you are spiritually in Him. She is lively, vibrant and has genuine zeal for Jesus and furthering His kingdom. God has a plan for you and this girl (you) that the pastor saw beside you will mature into a mighty woman of God...lover and upholder of righteousness for the cause of Jesus and His kingdom.

God bless you and thank you for serving God and this country :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 pm

AMEN!! I was going to say that the little girl represented you as well. I felt that when I was reading your post. Praise God!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I must say that I agree! God is good.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 am

God Bless You all....Thank you for responding and I must say I concur. I've been studying the word alot and sharing with my hubby and family any chance I get so you might as well say everyday. If I don't share I feel like I shouldn't be talking about anything else.

You know our Father has a sense of humor....Because I am deathly afraid of Public Speaking...lol

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 pm

That is no suprise to me....that is exactly how he works. Get you right out there getting past your comfort zone. LOL

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Lol..Amen

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content