I love how He does these things..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love how He does these things..

Post by traveller on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Last week just before I fell asleep I saw a detailed picture of a lion's face. I looked at it and marvelled at how close it was. I felt awe and it made me ponder Him and His presence. (I've seen Him as a lion before) so that's how I took it, as Him comforting me with His presence.
Anyway, that was the first part. Then, the next day I'd planned to go to a christian bookshop to buy a good book. Whilst I was scouring the shelves I was quietly praying, asking God which book out of all these was for me a timely one, one that speaks right into my life now. So, I'd seen quite a few that looked alright, but still no specific 'click'..until..I picked up this book that had exactly that same detailed picture of a lion's face (exactly) as I'd seen it the night before. AWESOME God. One guess which book I bought:)
And it certainly is a timely book and speaks right into my life and what I need to/want to learn more about. I LOVE how He does this. Thank You Jesus!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love how He does these things..

Post by nubava on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Traveller, I really loved your experience, thanks for sharing it, praise God, He knows everything beforehand, before we even ask or think thumbs flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 am

I love it too traveller. I love it when He makes us feel so special by doing those things. His presence is so real in our everyday life. He loves us so much

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top