Intresting Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intresting Dream

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 am

i had an interesting dream last night

i was at home at first, and it was like i was leaving extra early to go get my boyfriend

i remember lookin at the time, and i left at like 6 or 6:30
well i got on the road, it was still dark out side, and i was driving but my interior lights wouldn't come on my dash, i couldn't see my speed or anything

and then i looked up and my lights weren't even on, it was like the little side lights were on, and they were illuminaing the little reflector things in the road

but they were blue
so i stopped. and tried to figure it out

i looked at the time, and it was 6:44
and i was like, I am gonna have to turn back around and see if someone can fix this for me
By that time, the road was completely black.

so in the next scene, i went over my cousins house, that i never talk to...my dad was there too

and he is a little off, because he smoked something that was laced a long time ago

anyway

he was just talkin, about what i don't remember, but he gave me this tube that looked like it goes on the back of a washer machine
why, i don't know

but i remember lookin around, because we were in his laundry room, and clothes were piled up

and his hair was longer, (he always keeps it short)

after that scene, it was like i got up to my boyfriend's by 7:00 or 7:30
it was lighter then, so i could drive. but all i did was drop him off at the school (he's a teacher)

and i remember watching him walk up the steps, and i was thinkin...look at him with his little self or somethin like that, and that was the end (he's short and slim, lol).

Any insight?

Thanks,
Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intresting Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:42 am

I don't know about this one Miranda. I wonder if there is a situation that you're currently in that is kind of dark and you're trying to "get light" on the situation (whether it be with your boyfriend or family) but God is the one that is going to "bring clarity" to the situation?Wash some things (ie: restore)? He's going to give you your answer to your problem but it will not be the answer you think you need? Just my thoughts. pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 am

thank you for answering me so quickly....actually the situation right now is, I have been praying for clarity about this relationship...about what I should do, etc. and also, my family too...I am gonna see what happens...but those are two things that I have been praying about lately.

Thanks girl!

Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 am

As always...welcome!
desiree :bighug:

Desiree (Starpop)