Old dream that needs to be interpreted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old dream that needs to be interpreted

Post by SandraHampton on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm

On 12-09-07 I had this dream about a past boyfriend. In the dream Ja had just came from outside, he was dirty from fixing something. He sat beside me on the sofa in the living room. We were admiring each other, I looked into his eyes passionately and seriously. Ja said, " You're giving me that look again". I said, "People are saying or said, it seem to taking a long time. Ja said, "O' yea, people are going to be wondering why it happen so fast( marriage) I said, " It was told to me, "it will happen suddenly, it would be before a year, it will be quick." I notice my breath smelled, because I had just got out of the bed from sleeping. Could the dream mean someone else, because Ja and I are irreconcilable. Even when I had the dream, I didn't think it was Ja for some reason, because his complexion looked browner and Ja is Caucasian in real life. Anyone?

SandraHampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dream that needs to be interpreted

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

It appears that you had this dream in 2007, so I would probably discard it, because it says in the dream "it will happen suddenly, it would be before a year" . This didn't happen according to what you have said about the dream. So I would press on in prayer and wait on the Lord. He will confirm the "right one" when he is in your life.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top