posting for lindyloo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posting for lindyloo

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 pm

I dream t I was at some venue that looked sort of like an athletic track. There were many people there. Then i saw my Pastor who I had not seen for long time. We hugged each other and were delighted to see each other. We hugged and I asked her where had she been all this time. She told me she had been in a coma, and I was quite shocked. I asked what she had seen while she was in the coma. She told me that she had seen so may wonderful things and was so full of praise. I also notices that her was so thick and luxurious and that there were holes on her one cheek and light coming out of the holes and i could see right thru the holes and it was clear. We sat down and were discussing her dreams and visions. While we were doing this I saw two people whi I know and they were two ladies that I work with. They were listening to our conversation but there lips were puckered. The pictur now moved to the other side of the track and I saw my Pastor with six huge boards that were white and outlined in silver. On each board were written praise scriptures. She marked one of them with a purple X

What does this all mean

lindyloo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: posting for lindyloo

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

whats going on with your pastor IRL? I'm thinking the holes may represent holiness? Whatever she may have gone through or will be going through will leave her full of light and Praise for the Lord. Does the purple x have any significant meaning to you?

God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Great dream!!
The race track represents the race that we are in;Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Her coma represents the time when a believer shuts out the world and spends solitary time with the Lord. This always results in beauty and praise (beautiful hair). We cannot behold him without our countanence changing, as it did with Moses.

Our cheeks are the place where our sufferings and abuse show to the public. Job 16:10 Men open their mouths to jeer at me; they strike my cheek in scorn and unite together against me.Isaiah 50:6
I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.
Lamentations 3:30"Let him offer his cheek to one who would strike him, and let him be filled with disgrace.". We turn the other cheek because we will be rewarded for every afront/abuse. Her cheeks shown the light of the Lord and is a public witness to her sufferings in Christ. Glory to God.

The boards of praise are white and silver (both are symbols of purity) The one marked with the purple X is indicating where the attention should be drawn and purple means royalty or "from the Lord". He probably has a word for us. Ask Him to show you what this board said. I think many of us would like to know too.....

Last edited by underhiswing on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Beautifully said underhiswing!! AMEN!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top