2 dreams of Jezebel beating me up???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams of Jezebel beating me up???

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok first dream was about 3 years ago when i lived with my mother.

I dreamed i was going into the enemies camp (it was a cult) to rescue my sister. I knew it was dangerous but i wanted her out of there. I came to a corner and paused to think about turning around and getting out because i knew the enemy was after me. I decided to continue on and as soon as i turned the corner, these two women had me. One of them was way pure evil and the other was her servant. The evil woman told the other to tie me to a chair. She did. She then told her to drown my children. She put my kids under water and tied them there....i was worried about them...but they didnt die..I knew they were strong. Then she began to beat and torture me. It happened so fast that I dont think i had time to say anything...I kept praying it would all just be over soon. I didnt know if i would live or die till finally i said something to her. I think i prayed in tounges and said something like she didnt have the authority over me because i am a daughter of the Most High God...and someone came up to defend me saying "yes she is a daughter of the Most High God" i was then released and i turned to my rescuer and said "youre an angel!" He said he was and I asked his name. He told me his name was Ricki and that he knew my grandmother. He walked me home and i remember feeling so light and refined. It was a good feeling to be home. When i woke up i called my grandmother and she said she never knew a Ricki. i looked up the meaning of the name and it means "angel"!!!

So 3 nights ago or so my husband wakes me up in the middle of the night terrified. He had the following dream...

He and i were walking in a parking garage. He was talking about quitting his job and staying home with the kids (even though he wasnt serious about it) I told him absolutely not...that it just wouldnt work for him and he would be miserable. Then i called one of my family members to back me up. Suddenly we turned a corner and he saw this woman approaching us. She had a horn coming out of her forehead and was pure evil. She also had 3 helpers with her. My hubby says there was a split second where he thought he should turn around with me and run...but thought, "well its just a halloween costume" and when he hesitated, she went straight for me. She reached in my mouth and drew me to her like her fingers were fishhooks. Then she began slamming my head up against the wall mercilessly. hubby says he tried to help but she held him off with one arm..he says it all happened so fast. she then told him that three others would be after him next. He said before he woke up, there was a feeling like God could come to our rescue...he was waiting for God to intervene...then he woke up.

regarding this last dream God gave us this verse:

Amos 4:1
" Hear this word, you cows of Bashan on Mount Samaria, you women who oppress the poor and crush the needy and say to your husbands, "Bring us some drinks!" 2 The Sovereign LORD has sworn by his holiness: "The time will surely come when you will be taken away with hooks, the last of you with fishhooks..

So i was thinking the last dream was about me trying to control things when ultimately its my hubby's decision...

also, jezebel was after the prophets of God and wanted them dead...idk i need a serious Holy Spirit interpretation here...are these two connected?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top