MY BOSS GIVES ME OLIVES... an likes me???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY BOSS GIVES ME OLIVES... an likes me???

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:47 pm

duh nerd PLS HELP With this dream:
I dont know whats going on, but im getting these strange dreams w/my boss. Please help with the interpretation. I just started this job.

We ( my boss and I) are together hanging out. I feel we are in " NewJersey "
I feel like we were hanging out, like more than freinds. Nothing happend. but just this FEELING. Then i think it's time for me to go. So im on my way. I see that he stops at a restaurant, and is eating. He is wearing His business suite, and GOOSE, black winter coat. The one that is up to the waiste. Looks strange on his Suite. He finish's eating (outdoor restaurant) and rush's back to work.

I think to myself, was not nice of him to ask me to join. Then he rush’s back to office. Wasn’t there for long. I didn’t think too much of it.

Then I see that we are in a room. He is wearing a white t-shirt. Something you would wear at home.
He wash’s this bowl looking thing for me, and puts it on the floor of the living room. But I notice that it still has water in it, and it’s not too clean. Its not a lot of water, very little. So I take It to the bathroom to clean.

Then I see that I am in the bathroom, HE kisses me!! And says “Im really falling for you” Like a big passionate kiss!!

Then he gives me olives. I think they are few at first. I put then on the bathroom white sink to wash. And say “ I love green olives”. The olives become a lot, they are in this big bowl and they are so many!! He is standing next to me.
I see this olive, I think it’s a dark one ( They were all green) I see a tiny little whole in the olive. I was to ensure that it’s ok inside, so I cut it open and it’s fine. It was such a tiny whole.. I was afraid something got into it. But it was fine.
:confused:
Nothing going on irl w/my boss and I. Actually he might be younger than me, but seriously nothing. I dont get it?

Anyone?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY BOSS GIVES ME OLIVES... an likes me???

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

What does New Jersey mean to you personally? What country are you in? Did you know why he put the bowl on the floor in your dream?

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 pm

New jersey is a state, I live in USA. Ny I was thinking this might be a word thing - like in some dreams he used this "nj" as in something new...or new covering. He I believe irl lives in nj. But I think the name might be symblic, not sure

I don't know why he put on floor.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Jersey means, "disambiguation"=what remains after all of the possibilities have been removed. Olives mean a positive and beneficial element in one's life, and these olives increased. He had a small bowl and now, in the bathroom (room of emotions), the bowl is big...another increase.
He has a waist high coat (not long enough) and he eats alone without inviting you (not senstive enough), and he puts a bowl on the floor which, again, is not normal and could indicate mistreatment (not kind/considerate enough)...like he was putting it on the floor for you to drink from or use? Did you get that feeling in the dream?
Could this mean that you are subconciously attracted to him and that attraction is on the increase? There are warning signs, that he is "off" or not "normal".

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Hmm no wasn't for me to drink or use. I don't know if that bowl thing was mine either?
Hmm well he was the one that kissed me.
Irl, he"s attractive. But I don't have that kind of interest in him, his personality is not my type at all which makes him not attractve. Like I wud not be romantcly interested at all. But he is a very nice manager. Almost humble.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Ohhh hmmm I didn't read the "off". Cud be,thnk he's younger, and actualy vry agtractive, but not my type again). But he Is super nice? And considerate
And olives? I thought maybe had to do with work.. Help prosper

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 pm

It could be. Olives are a positive symbol and has several meanings, In your dream though, you thought something was wrong with one of them because it had a little hole in it, but it turned out to be ok...this is important to note.

You said,"I feel like we were hanging out, like more than freinds. Nothing happend. but just this FEELING" whaat was the FEELING?

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Hmm feeling was like "more than frnds". But like I can't explain, like we didn't say or do anything up until He kissed me.
Hmmm was not like a dirty feeling. Just a feeling that something is there .... Oh boy,, u think he will like me in future? He's a nice person. The way he said "I'm falling for u". Was very deep.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Let me tell you a story. My daughter went to school in a state where fishing and camping was the "thing to do". She was friends with a large group of people and one weekend they all went camping by a lake. She did not have a boy friend and wasn’t looking for one. She and one of the male casual friends were sitting by the campfire by what she thought was coincidence. They were visiting about all kinds of subjects and she was really enjoying the conversation. She didn't see him as boyfriend material….… he was not her type! He suddenly asked her if he could kiss her. She stammered and looked into his face and felt compelled to say "yes". She said a light came on in her heart and mind the minute he kissed her. They have been married for 17 years and are pregnant with their sixth child. They are also extremely happy.
My point is, sometime the ones we don't choose are the ones we should choose. The bible says, A mans mind plans his way, but it is God that directs his path." Maybe all these short comings or faults that are in this dream are trying to tell you that this is you looking for his faults. You describe him as a nice and humble person. Two really good qualities!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Guard your job though. They are hard to get these days!

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Wow.. Awesome story! 6th child? Haha how nice, God bless them.
Hmm I will pray about this. I think he's younger than me.
Lol u can say that again about the job! Took me a while to get this... I pray alot about it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Hmmm noo I dnt think he's the one....
We r too different.
I wonder what the water was about... This dream
Is givingme mixed signals

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 pm

He puts on a "T" shirt on (gets casual) and puts the water bowl on the floor which you pick up and go to the private room of emotion to deal with. What does that say to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 pm

He has the white t- shrt on, Yes he was comfortable..which incidentally luks similar to my white t-shirt that I wear at home. I don't understand the water?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

underhiswing wrote:
My point is, sometime the ones we don't choose are the ones we should choose. The bible says, A mans mind plans his way, but it is God that directs his path." Maybe all these short comings or faults that are in this dream are trying to tell you that this is you looking for his faults. You describe him as a nice and humble person. Two really good qualities!!!

I love this part very much and this is really what happened to me as I prayed and asked to give me the one He has chosen for me, not the one I like or choose or want but He and help me to see that person through His eyes!!!
Now I am waiting and watching things turning around in a way I could have never imagined or planned or thought flower

what she thought was coincidence

this is so interesting, when we thing things are just coincidence, they turn out to be for a reason lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Have a great work week ahead!

Last edited by underhiswing on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:35 am

Um what were u saying about the water ?

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 am

What did the bowl look like? color shape size

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 am

Didn't look like a regular bowl. Hmm not like a cereal bowl... A bit bigger. M

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 am

What color was it? Describe why it did not look like a "regular" bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 am

Was not white color. I want to say like the outside was almost metal. But not really.... More flat at bottom. Something used for a salad dish maybe..bak in some countries thy use a similar dish to filter out things like rice or wheat... But this did not have those Tiny wholes in bottom... Do I make sense?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 am

and did the bowl in both rooms look the same.except for the size..metal and flat on the bottom. Did both "not have holes"?

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 am

Yes no wholes. But don't know if thy were exactly same.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am

bowl is a symbol of "containment". water can mean emotions, You went to go wash/or purify this bowl in the bathroom. He gives you a certain amount of emotion (small bowl of water) and it isn't "clean enough" for you. Then he gives you a bowl of olives, and declares his feelings for you (in the bathroom=the room we release our emotions). The symbolism and the action in this room match perfectly. You are observing/watching him very closely in this dream. You seem to be interested in him and when he declares his feelings you get distracted and start thinking that one of the many olives is possibly bad. There is much doubt and avoidance in you regarding him, and yet you watch him and are sad that he didn't invite you to eat with him. You are trying to make a decision about him in real life. Pray for guidance/wisdom, and then concentrate on doing a good job for the company you are working for. Bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Wow .. wow scratching chin
Thank u so much for helping me w/this dream. I have a lot to pray about...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top