speaking a message from glass room..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

speaking a message from glass room..

Post by traveller on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi..

I'd like confirmation on the following dream I had:

I was in a bathroom/elevator with glass walls and I wanted to/had to put on a shirt. There was an element of wanting to be quick about it because of the glass walls (and I felt half naked). When I had the shirt on it looked different than it did before I put it on..When I'd started putting it on it was a t-shirt, now when on I looked at it on me, it had buttons and was made of finer material than a t shirt.
All the while this was happening, the elevator was moving upwards somewhere?, and I could see into different churches from where I was: One to my left which was lower, one in front of me which was sligthly higher than the left one and I was still on my way somewhere.
Whilst in there I heard someone speaking in tongues in one of the churches I saw. I thought it was my pastor's wife. I was pondering/discerning about it's meaning. Out of my spirit then came a message in tongues too which then changed into a spoken regular english one which I spoke too. I spoke this out loud but then wondered if they could/would have heard as I realized I was in a different room (the elevator) and didn't know about the intercom and all that.

Last edited by traveller on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: speaking a message from glass room..

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 pm

You said, " changed into a spoken regular english one which I spoke too. I spoke this out loud"..... What was the message?
Also, was there a toilet in this bathroom/elevator or was there just a vanity(mirror, sink, and counter)?

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 pm

underhiswing wrote: You said, " changed into a spoken regular english one which I spoke too. I spoke this out loud"..... What was the message?
Also, was there a toilet in this bathroom/elevator or was there just a vanity(mirror, sink, and counter)?

Hi, no details of the message, just that it changed from being in tongues (which I heard in my spirit, if that makes sense) to me getting an interpretation of that same message in english and that's the one I spoke out.
About the bathroom, it's strange.. It was an elevator, but somehow felt like a bathroom..a place where u get changed, didn't see a shower or a toilet though, just that it felt like a bathroom.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 am

The morph from "T shirt" to a nicer shirt shows progress/growth being obtained. The elevator shows progress made in an upward movement. The bathroom you indicated was a "place of change". Do you see the patterns of this dream? You have even gone from tongues to prophetic English. This is to not just edify you, but now to edify others. (see 1Corinthians 14:2-5) ,This also is another symbol of progression/change. So all of these clues point to change/transition. Some of it makes you feel vulnerable (no shirt for awhile) and that is to be expected considering the calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test.

My first thoughts:

Maybe you are getting higher in spirit.
Maybe the Lord shows you things.
It may be getting the gift of the interpretation of tounges.(1Corimthians12,10.)

Please pray and ask the Lord about these.If these things are not what he reveals to you,please toss them.Listen to Him and not me.
Even if it's about this,maybe the Lord will give it and other things to you gradually,while you are "growing" in Christ.
Please think and pray about these.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

[quote="underhiswing"] ...This is to not just edify you, but now to edify others. (see 1Corinthians 14:2-5)... [quote]
Thanks! The scripture really explains it and confirms it for me:)

1Corinthians 14:2-5: 2For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding].
3But [on the other hand], the one who prophesies [who [b]interprets the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching] speaks to men for their upbuilding and constructive spiritual progress and encouragement and consolation.
4He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [[c]interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].
5Now I wish that you might all speak in [unknown] tongues, but more especially [I want you] to prophesy (to be inspired to preach and interpret the divine will and purpose). He who prophesies [who is inspired to preach and teach] is greater (more useful and more important) than he who speaks in [unknown] tongues, unless he should interpret [what he says], so that the church may be edified and receive good [from it].

@Ditte: yes, He's leading me higher into true fellowship with Him, which is great and necessary, however it's not just for me, (and this dream is showing that too).
@Underhiswings: thanks for your detailed reply. I agree with the points you brought up..

Further, I think the intercom thing that I'm concerned about reflects my irl concern about the delivery/reception of messages which is something I need to not be concerned about as doing/saying what He asks me to is the main thing.
He'll look after the intercom connection.. lol!

Thanks both Underhiswings and Ditte for taking the time to reply. God bless you both!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

It brings me joy to help. Bless you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top