Lightning /Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightning /Fire

Post by voyager5503 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi,
In my dream I was standing in the city street on a very bright (sunny), cloudless, skyblue day. Suddenly, I saw lightning in the sky, but it was not your typical lightning. The shape of the lightning was like that of a star with what appears to be a ring of fire around it. Then i looked around me and the place was empty i was the only one there, save, one woman. So i began running and ended up on a path. I was not afraid, though. But yet i was running in the dream I was thinking that a storm might becoming so i was running away from that area so i ended on a path. I saw a tree with very green leaves and under the tree stood two men. I asked for some leaves they said i can have some so i jumped and with my left hand grapped some leaves. I continued running and suddenly this man just appeared to my side and said in a very soft, caring and comforting voice "its over". I immediately stopped running and was very relieved and felt peaceful.

Could you please give your thoughts on this?
Thanks a mil.

voyager5503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightning /Fire

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Just my thoughts here...

It sounds like after an act of God, you will take a path where you will have no fear... i feel like the tree in your dream represents God bringing you healing and peace in the end.

here's some scriptures i found..

Jeremiah 17:8
He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

Ezekiel 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

Revelation 22:2 "On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager5503 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks, I think you are right. Someone else told me about the healing - (not physically), but spiritually.
Thanks for your thoughts, i really do appreciate that.

voyager5503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Please forgive the question, but have you ever been involved with the occult in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager5503 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 am

Hello underhiswing, thanks for responding - No, I have been involved with the occult.

voyager5503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager5503 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 am

I mean, i have never been involved with the occult

voyager5503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am

The Star with a ring of fire that you were running from without fear was probably not from God (but He made good use out of it, like all of our troubles), because (in running from it) you then found your path, made your choice at the tree of life and then Jesus said to you "it's over". He gave you the ability to stop running.....He gave you life. The only reference I have seen to a star with a ring of fire around it is an occult symbol. Also, in the science arena, a star in the sky with a ring around it means the star is dead. This is why I asked such a question. Praise and glory to our Lord who came to you. It brings me joy that when He speaks........we are healed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top