Cows, a Funeral and a Dance Recital??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cows, a Funeral and a Dance Recital??!!

Post by blessed1 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi all,

I am brand new to this group and this is my first time posting. I am very excited and thankful to have found this forum! I am just coming out of a trial that lasted over a year, which I think was a strange one, and it was also very emotionally and spiritually draining. I have been praying and seeking answers from the Lord as to why I had to go through it and if it pertains to something in the future. So, I have prayed every night for Him to speak to me in my dreams and I am definitely dreaming and remembering them when I awake. I have a few that I am trying to understand the meaning of and would love to have your thoughts.

Dream #1- I was at a birthday party and looked out a window and it was pitch dark, but there was a bright light shining from a distance.
Dream #2 - I walked into a pen full of cows and one came torward me, as if to block me from coming further, so I turned around and went the other way.
Dream #3- I was at a young child's funeral, whom I didn't know, and her 3 initials all began with the letter 'A' and Ashley was one of them. I was with my two little girls and my mother. I have since had another dream in which another person named Ashley, whom I don't know very well, just ramdomly appeared in it and I was introducing her to my husband.
Dream #4- I was visiting a church I had never been to before with my two daughters and in the next scene, I am writing out cards of some kind with my oldest daughter. In another scene, I walk into a strange old building where there is a band playing on a stage and I see a table with a lot of desserts on it.
Dream #5- This is one I have had a few times recently. I am being embraced by a man who is sometimes my husband and sometimes is faceless, and I feel very deeply loved- the passionate kind.
Dream #6- The last one, I promise! I dreamed this one last night. I was at a dance recital of some sort and was learning a new dance routine with a bunch of other moms who already new the dance and I was feeling nervous, like I wasn't going to learn it in time for a big performance. By the way, I don't take dance classes, but my girls do and there's nothing going on that I feel nervous about.

Sorry about the lengthiness! I really appreciate any input and thank you in advance!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cows, a Funeral and a Dance Recital??!!

Post by blessed1 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 am

Did I dream too much? laugh If anyone has any thoughts on ANY of these that would be most appreciated! flower

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 am

bump ^^

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 am

Hello,
It would be helpful if you wrote down every detail of your dream right when you wake up. There is nothing in them that is insignificant....every single detail is so important. Without much detail it is very hard to interpret. I did look up the meaning of the name Ashley. It means “from the Ash tree”. Ash trees symbolize sacrifice, sensitivity, higher awareness, and of course ashes which may be the meaning here sense you are standing at a grave…..as in “ashes to ashes”. Death dreams are not always literal.
Your dance dream means that you will “do a new dance” in life, and when you are learning it, or going through it, you will indeed be nervous, which is always a call for prayer

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Thank you so much! I will try to add some more details. I was trying to be brief for you guys, since I had so many! I also looked up the meaning of Ashley, thinking it was definitely significant, since it appeared in two separate dreams, but it didn't help me any. In the dream, I wasn't at the grave sight, I was at the church funeral service and I knew there was a caskett there, but my focus was not on that, but of the easle thing standing beside it that had the name Ashley written on it with a picture of a toddler aged girl.

The only other details I have for Dream #1 is that at the party, there was some lady I didn't know sitting in front of me. I remember she had something distinctive about her, like strange hair or make-up going on and she turned around to look out the window that I was sitting beside and that's when I also looked out and saw that it was pitch dark outside, but there was a very bright yellow light shining from a far distance.

I don't remember anymore details from Dream #2 , but the cows I saw were in black and white, like, as in a black and white movie.

As I said in Dream #5, I have had this type two or three times recently and I just remember not wanting to leave his embrace. It feels very romantic and passionate.

Thanks again for sharing your insight with me! I hope the additional info will help you or anyone else who may chime in! Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:10 pm

was the other Ashley in the second appearance an adult or a child?

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 am

A young adult, college age. It seemed that she was an Ashley that used to go to our church that I knew of, but didn't really know very well, and she didn't look like herself in the dream. She was wearing a black dress and black hat and a lot of mascara. It seems that her parents were there, too, but they were not significant. I introduced her to my husband as their daughter like, "see, this is their daughter, Ashley".

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

I forgot to add that my husband and I were dressed nice, like for church and we were in a large room, like in a museum. There were several others there and our two children were somewhere in the room, too.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 am

There was a reason that you gave all of these dreams.
First, the “ashes to ashes” will be the symbolism here for baby Ashley, because the grown Ashley is wearing black. She is not only wearing a black dress, but a black hat (her covering) and had eyes blackened by mascara (which means the way she sees things. )(Please anybody reading this interpretation, don’t feel bad about wearing mascara, it was the way she worded and felt this (blackened) that was the indicator. It is not a bad thing to wear mascara). This darkness has extended from childhood to college age and it represents something dark in your life. If you look at the dreams you have listed, there is a spiritual progression in them. The first dream (read dream #1). You have been born of the Spirit (birthday party), and when we are looking out of windows it reveals our spiritual ability to “see”, and in the beginning of your walk, you were granted the ability to see the “bright light shinning at a distance”, but this was very limited, because you describe the view as “pitch dark”.
The second dream you were receiving direction from the nurturing of the Holy Spirit. Cows represent this because they bear udders that supply us with milk and meat…a mother/nurture type of symbolism. Also, black and white symbolizes clarity (as in “ever thing is in black and white)
The third dream the child has three initials all A’s. This can represent a subject/occurrences in your life that is dominated by the letter A…such as being a member of AA, some female was an alcoholic, or a bad memory where you had to call for the services of “AAA or Triple A” this will be revealed to you. The revelation is inclusive of what I mentioned in the first paragraph.
The forth dream shows that you had stepped out and were “visiting” a church. The “cards” represented the “new visitor” cards the most churches have. This is showing symbolically, that you were new to the Community of believers, but not fully committed yet, as you then went to a party with a band and “a lot of desserts” this is worldly temptation. But, this is a good step and a good contrast that only the Holy Spirit can bring to us. You have had some revelation here.
Now, in the fifth dream you have fully allowed the Lord entrance to your heart and you can “feel” his presence.
The sixth one is the dance. You are not sure if you can “do the dance” of the public church member (bunch of other moms who already knew the dance). You are struggling with your church identity. You used words like “feeling nervous”,” wasn’t going to learn in time”, this was a “big performance”.
I have a word for you. “You do not have to perform, you just need to stay close to me. I am your guardian, your partner, and your provider. I am the one who embraces you”

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Wow! Thank you so much! This really makes a lot of sense to me and there is a lot of truth in what you have interpruted. I will seek the Lord and pray on what you have said, especially the "AAA" thing. Thank you for sharing your gift and your time with me and for the word, I receive it in His name!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am

You are welcome. Bless you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top