Government secrets and me warning people not to sign a Bill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Government secrets and me warning people not to sign a Bill.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Blessings friends.

I had this dream and then earlier today I had a vision of the dream which brought the dream to remembrance and made it very clear. I felt I should share this dream.

Dream.

There was this long table it was a table where the president and other government officials signed bills into existence. I saw President Obama sitting at the end of the table along with two other people sitting on each side of Obama. The president and the officials wanted people to sign this bill. I seemed to have been invisible to the Government officials but not to the people who were lined up to sign this certain bill. I was standing behind Obama and it was weird because the bill was this long piece of paper and over part of the paper bill was a wooden box that slide over part of the bill so that the people could only read part of what they were signing. It was as if this bill would cause America to loose their freedom and the part that was showing made the bill sound good for the people. I was trying to wave at the people to tell them not to sign this bill that the President and other officials wanted the American people to sign, it was as if the people ignored me even though they knew I was there. I kept yelling at them to ask the President to reveal all of the bill not part of the bill and for the people to wake up to what is going on. No one would listen and I could not believe how the American people did not seem to care. scratching chin I could see what was hidden and no one else would listen to the warning.

When I woke up I could not remember exactly what this bill was about, I just knew it was the worst bill that would change the course of History and America forever.

The vision I had latter on was the same thing. So I know the Lord is trying to get my attention to pray for America to wake up and listen to the voice of God especially the church.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Government secrets and me warning people not to sign a Bill.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:16 pm

praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:26 am

Hi
Very interesting dream and vision.
I'm praying about it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Has anyone seen the latest on this. It was about the Obamacare bill. Go to Michele Bachmans page and check out what just got exposed.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:53 am

Can you give me the link in a PM please. I would like to check it out. Thanks.

Connie :hearts:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I thought this dream sounded just like the Obama care bill too. I thought I commented on your dream before?
def. going to check that out!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top