I couldn't find my directions! Please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I couldn't find my directions! Please help

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:47 pm

In the dream I was at home taking directions to get to Gloria's house. (Gloria is a friend who lives in Arizona however not in the dream). Next I was driving a motor cycle and my husband was too, following me with my beloved old dog max, he was in a pouch on the back of the motor cylce, I was suprised at how Max was doing, he does not relax much. Next, I was driving in a car by myself still headed to Gloria's house, I entered a military base and everything was just as she said it would be, it matched her directions, but then I couldn't remember where to go from there, at this point aware my husband was behind me I needed to pull over and try to find my written directions in my purse, so I pulled over to a gas station, next thing, I was in the back seat of a car with my husband and 3 other military men. My husband says to me, I think you went in the wrong entrance. I got frustrated at him and I said NO, everything is just as she described, I just don't know where to go from here, so I need to find the directions, I couldn't find them in my purse. The men never said a word, they were just there. The car was hot and stuffy, and I felt like I wanted to get out. All of a sudden a girl was in the car and she pulled out a phone book and a phone and looked up Gloria's number and called her to get directions, a little girl answered the phone and would not put Gloria on the phone, so I said to the girl helping me, just tell her what you need, instead the girl helping me says to the little girl, is your mom from Colorado Springs? The little girl says yes, and the girl helping me, says Ok, my mommy needs to talk to your mommy, I remember being shocked and awed! Why would she ask something like that and why would she say my mommy, wants to talk to your mommy, but it seemed to work, I got the sense she was putting Gloria on the phone, however I was then woken up by my beloved little dog Max, he wanted to go outside. So I don't know the rest. :uhoh:

Some background for you. My husband is retired Military, however he is a government employee. We currently live in Alaska, just moved here. We move every 3 to 5 yrs. I have not worked in 8 yrs and have been seeking God as to weather I should go back to work. I quit work in obediance to the Lord 8 years ago, he wanted me to start a womens ministry and I did in Arizona. I don't know what he wants me to do here in Alaksa, I have some ideas but not sure. In a casual conversation last night a friends house I mentioned that I was seeking the Lord as to weather I should go back to work. My friend Joy said what did you do when you worked? I was an adminstravtive secretary, I said. Her husband said "do you want a job"? I was shocked, I said why do you ask, he said, "how are you with telephones". I said great! It is my strenght! He bagan to tell me about the job. And how he has been praying for just the right person.

Part of me likes being free from work and really want to enjoy Alaska. Gloria is coming this July for a visit to see Alaska and we made plans to sightsee together.

My feelings in the dreams were this:

While on the phone getting directions, I was calm and ready.
Seeing Max was in his pouch and Ok, I felt releived.
When I couldn't remember the rest of the directions, I felt desisive about pulling over to find the directions.
When my husband said he felt I went in the wrong entrance, apprantly there was more than one, I felt frustrated cause I knew I was in the right area.
When I couldn't find the directions I felt nervous and like I was inconviencing the men who were now waiting on me.
When the car got hot, I remember feeling like I wanted out.
When the girl appeared I felt shocked and awed and was releived she was helping me, yet supriesed at her approach. I remember saying to myself in the dream, what a good idea to look her number up in the phone book. And shocked she was using a land line phone. What? we were in a car.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I couldn't find my directions! Please help

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:36 pm

I wonder if right now you're feeling uncomfortable/frustrated/lost about where you want to go and what you want to do in your life (ie: concerning your job and possibly your husband's job)? Are you wondering, "what next God?" please pray on what I've said
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Thank you for your response. You are right I have been feeling frustrated about "What next", also about my husbands job becasue everytime we move I have to start all over again. Been seeking the Lord on what to do and when Job opportunity came up, I was unsure, due to other ways I felt I could and would be going. Yet have felt the need to go back to work too. Oh My, I really need to hear from the Lord.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top