I wasn't dead after all! Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wasn't dead after all! Deception

Post by dem on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 am

I dreamt that I received a box in the mail, and when I opened it, I saw myself lieing dead in the box. I showed my husband, and was freaking out. Our house looked like my parentís house, and either I by myself or with my husband put the box down the basement. I was looking at the body trying to make sure it was me, and wondering what it all meant. I thought, is someone threatening my life by doing this (you know how like in the movies, the mob will sent something dead to a person to represent that person dieing)? I was thinking, who would want me dead? I began to get scared being down the basement by myself with the body, and went back upstairs. I was talking to my husband in the kitchen trying to figure out how this could be. I was saying to him, how can I be alive and dead at the same time? He kept trying to tell me the person in the box is dead, so thereís really only one of you. I kept telling him, but you donít understand. There are 2 physical bodies of me here at the same time. How can there be 2 of me? The fact that one is dead doesnít take away the fact that there are 2 of me. The one down the basement was alive at one point. That means at one time, we were both alive at the same time. Iím not a spirit walking around, Iím a real person, and there is a dead body downstairs with me in it! I was thinking does that mean everyone has 2 of themselves living at the same time? I kept having suspicions about the body downstairs, that something was just not right about that. It went against everything I knew about God and my faith. I had remembered that the box was still opened with me in it, and I wanted to close the box, and tape it. I was scared to go downstairs by myself, so I asked my husband if he could go with me, or go by himself and do it for me. He didnít want to go, and assured me he wasnít scared, but I knew he was. After begging him over and over again to go with me, he finally agreed, and we went down the basement together. I told my husband to be quiet, because I suspected that the body isnít really dead. I was partially down the steps and looked over to wear the body was , and I saw the lips move. I asked my husband, did you see that? Then the body turned to the side like it was sleeping, and I yelled, aha! I knew it wasnít really me! I thought it was a homeless person trying to bum herself a place to stay. The person woke up and got out of the box, and it was my aunt! She was disguised as me. She began walking towards me, and was so close to me walking that I was backing up as she was walking forward. She was saying something about not being invited to the house, she knew sheíd get in this way. She had this evil look in her eyes, and her speech was very cynical. I was wondering why would she do something like that, she must be crazy! I was thinking how didnít I recognize that the person in the box wasnít me? I was looking at her face and I mentioned that we did look a little alike. I told my husband, she must have put on a mask like they use in the movies when they have a mold of someoneís face and put it on the personís face. I was scared of how crazy my aunt was acting, but relieved that the body wasnít me.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wasn't dead after all! Deception

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:45 pm

This body was "sent" because it was mailed to you. The basement symbolizes deep down into your feelings. You are trying to tape these feelings shut. Is there something you are being double minded about from the past (parents house), or some life aspect that is mascarading as one thing and is in truth something else, that the Aunt sybolically and in reality points to?

Last edited by underhiswing on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top