Horseman of the castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horseman of the castle

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I have been on here, I feel glad to be back online after a long sabatical from the land of 'net'.

I have a dream that I wish to be interpreted as I have not forgotten it and it has been playing on my mind.

I have been believing for a new car recently and also have received much deliverance, healing and God is moving in my life so mightily that he has restored my vision in Him, so it is exciting times for me.

Anyhow here is the dream;

I was driving a new little zippy car like a mazda and it was bright in colour (perhaps green can't remember though) and I was driving on the highway of a place I have not been to since I was 14, it was a place where i grew up. I then drove into a motel which used to be the 'galaxy' motel a place where my parents used to take me on holidays before we moved there when I was a small child of about 7. We had happy times there and I always loved staying there. Anyhow instead of it being the motel, it had turned into a castle with a very long drive way. The closer I got to the castle, I saw these commanding men on horses with helmets on like the ones the firemen used to use in the old days, big metallic helmets. They were like guards or police or men with extremely powerful authority and as they rode out of the castle onto the long driveway they came out forcefully and put their hands up at me to stop my car. They were refusing me entry or warning me about something. They were really frightening to me as they had so much authority but I knew they were good. Like they were guarding a king or someone important.

End of dream.

I hope someone has some thing to add here. I am really excited about where God is taking me in life but not sure what the dream means.

Little One. nerd

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Horseman of the castle

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 am

hmmm.... horsemen= angels.

was it a refusal or a warning because that could mean entirely different things.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I cannot tell much except to say they were perhaps stopping me from driving right up to the castle. So in this sense I think it was a refusal but cannot really ascertain about this one. It was more that they were really forceful in getting me to stop driving up the path to the castle and they were very stern about it and their faces were really authoritative. :afro:

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 am

First, you say you are back from a sabatical, and in the dream you are going back to a childhood place. These are connected. Second, the motel was called Galaxy and this is another word for cosmos, and cosmos means "higher spiritual place". You are not being allowed into the Higher Spiritual place ...yet. This is an instructional dream, instructing you to not get ahead of God's instructions and His pace that He has laid out for you. God wants to train you up in His timing and His way. We can get ahead of Him and that can be uncomfortable for us. He may also be telling you "not yet" on the new car too. Some things to think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

wow that is so right!

I have been sooo excited about what God is doing in my life and for the past few weeks have been going at things like a bull at a gate. I actually had some chest pains and I think this might be an anxiety thing as I went to the doctors and they determined I was ok.

I also know that God has been saying to be thankful for the car I have now and also know God is saying to take things at a more slowed but nevertheless forward pace. Thankyou so much guys for all your input and for underhiswings that was very insightful. Bless you heaps.

thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 pm

And may He bless you also. Peace be with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 am

Hi little one,

I have not taken the test.

For your discernment..

A thought I had was that this armor the solidiers are wearing is something you need to aquire before travelling foward any further.

As in Armor of God.

Discard as needed.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 am

Man you are pretty good at looking at the symbols Piano. Good stuff. This is pretty much what God has been saying to me, to get prepared before I get busy and 'do stuff'. I have been fighting tired ness and know this is cause the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, but I need to exercise my faith and put the armour on before I venture out I think. God has been showing me my faith is like a muscle and I need to train it as I would in getting fit at the gym.

Thanks thumbs happy dance

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top