Tidal wave coming @ me with people riding the wave with their backs toward me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tidal wave coming @ me with people riding the wave with their backs toward me

Post by ebony124 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 pm

I am practicing understanding my dreams and as such had this dream very recently! I was walking a narrow path near a body of water and I saw a wave coming at me. I was not walking alone as there was a person walking with me. I watched the wave grow higher and higher and come closer to the ledge that I was walking upon. The wave was close enough for me to see the backs of the people riding the wave. I could hear the person behind me guiding me and saying "Stay focused and dont worry,you will be alright! Just stay on this path and everything will be alright. You can do this!"

I am currently supervising an individual who has gone over my head 4 times with complaints along with waiting 18 months to get rid of a person who did NOT want to do her job. I work with the public and have had people go psychotic on me also! I now realize that the several of my dreams have been related to the negativity of the people that surround me. Not all of my staff is that way but it is most taxing and is wearing on me! I understand now that God is guiding me along telling me that it is NOT over and more will turn their back on me and I am to "BE PREPARED" but at least I know that I am not alone.

ebony124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tidal wave coming @ me with people riding the wave with their backs toward me

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Sounds like you have answered your dream!

I was going to say that the tidal wave is the sense you have of feeling overwhelmed like it is all coming on top of you and you can see it happening.

Bless you

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tidal wave coming @ me with people riding the wave with their backs toward me

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 am

If the Lord said to "stay focused", I believe He wants you to concentrate on looking forward and not at the tidal wave or the people with their backs to you. I would think this instruction would help you to not dwell too much on the very real negativity that is going on in your life. To look forward is a positive action, and can make your steps more sure and steady.He said "don't worry" that also is an active command. The He said, "You will be alright"......He doesn't lie, so that makes this a promise. Praise Him and His multi-level and yet simple instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top