Driving out of control!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving out of control!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Had a dream where my mother was talking to me about this guy (we'll call him Walter) who is in real life a minister at a church that my family used to attend; he also used to like me. She kept talking about the interesting career that he has (I don't know what it was). I remember getting into a gold car (altima?) and started driving. The car was somewhat flying around at superjet speeds and it was hard for me to control it! At one point, I remember the car going off the edge of a cliff and over some sparkly bluish/white water (looked like a large river/creek). At the same time, I tried to steer the car over the water and back on to safe ground while yelling and closing my eyes (not wanting to see disaster just in case it struck!) Finally, I was safe--whew! I turned off the car and got into the backseat. At this point my hair was wild and out of place as I didn't want to drive anymore! My dad came over and opened the back door, again talking about Walter and asking if I was okay. My dad wanted me to do something (I guess check the tires to see if they were flat), so I picked up a wood/steel thingy that looked also like a toilet paper holder/dispenser--to fix the problem outside. I heard (once again) my ex coming towards the car from the distance. I hid my eyes behind the drivers seat (not wanting him to see me) but I knew that when he came over he would see my mouth. My father smiled and said 'hello' to him. He came over and patted my hair and began tassling it playfully like a dog's coat. ARRRG! wow

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving out of control!

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 am

sounded like a problem was going to come but in the end you'd be fine. What really happened?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Well the minister in my dream happened to be someone I currently have a crush on! I guess at many points in my life, I felt like I didn't have control of the situation or I was just concerned/unsure about how things were going to turn out BUT as always, God comes through and is right there to help me figure things out!lol

I am unsure about my ex in the dream BUT I do know at certain points in my life I didn't want him to see me in a certain position (which I can't explain right now) but he always seems to see me in "bad moments" in the dream, nomatter how I try to hide!lol So, I am thinking IRL, he still knows what's going on in my life even though I don't want him too. I think we are genuinely cool with one another now!

God has fixed and cleaned up my life! NO COMPLAINTS! PRAISE GOD HES IN THE RESTORING BUSINESS!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:15 pm

AMEN

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down