dream of car being towed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of car being towed

Post by cherylhawaii on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi all,
I am hoping someone can help me with this dream.
I dreamed I parked my car (4 runner suv) in an old shopping center (Gems) parking lot that was now a warehouse place. I figured I wouldn't be long so it would be OK. I walked to my best freind's house because we were going to University of Hawaii for our first day of class. This was early in the morning and there were a lot of people in her house. While I was waiting I had to use the bathroom so I went into and empty bedroom that her mom just cleaned and used the bathroom there. Finally my friend was ready so we plus her nephew, walked to our cars. She couldn't remember where she parked so we walked through a grocery store parking lot and she realized her car wasn't there, so crossed the street several times until we got to where I had parked. We had to go through a warehouse until we came to a flower shop that was open that early in the morning and then go into the parking lot from her door. My friend found her car and I saw 2 that looked like mine but when I went to them I found they were not mine. I finally walked over to her and said my car isn't here. So we went back to the flower shop and the lady told me they had towed my car. I was very disappointed and she referred me to a man from another shop there who was dressed like a mechanic. He gave me a paper and said it is going to be at least $100 to get my car and where I had to go to get it. I asked why they towed it in the first place and he pointed to a sign that I guess said something like parking by permit only. I felt really bad now because my friend would now have to take me to get my car someplace at Sand Island and she was going to be very late to class. I told her I was very sorry for making her late especially on her first day. She wasn't mad at all.

I am thinking this means I am "parked" someplace illegally? but I can't figure out where. Appreciate any help.
Cheryl

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum